- 5 -

Izumi P.O.V

After dropping Eri and Kota at their school, I made way to UA. When I went there I saw a lot of tough security. I showed them the message I got from Nezu and they let me in. I parked the car in the parking lot and got my stuff. Before leaving I made sure Kat's name under my tatoo was covered.

'This will be a nice surprise for him hopefully.' I thought before getting out of the car and getting my purse. 

Her purse:

I made my way into UA and luckily on my way in, it was class time so I was safe from stares

I made my way into UA and luckily on my way in, it was class time so I was safe from stares. Hopefully I can get out before or after they come back out for second period. I made way into Nezu's office.

I knocked on the office door once before she heard a faint come in. She took a deep breath before walking in.

"Ah! Izumi! Hello! Come sit.." Nezu said.

"Hello principal nezu." I said bowing before sitting down on the chair in front of him.. After some greetings he got down to business.

"So now to why you are here.." Nezu said after we finished our game of chess and I beat him. I nodded. 

He put the chess away and began, "Simply put, I need a new recovery girl since our recovery girl is retiring. I checked with the hospital you work in and I must say I am impressed. 1. You are the only human who is able to compare with my IQ level, 2. you already graduated, 3. your personality is amazing, and 4. your quirk is 1 in a million. Would you mind taking the offer?" He asked. I thought about it for a moment. 

It isn't a bad offer, I would be near Katsuki, but it would be hard to keep our relationship a secret if we are together most of the time. I don't know how Kat would react and then what would happen to Eri and Kota? They need me.. I can't stay here all day..unless telling everyone they are my kids. But that would risk our secret to be spilled. We can't allow people to know we are married. Would it be safe for us? In the condition I am...would it be safe for me to take this offer...? I need to ask Kat.

"I know about your kids and husband. Aizawa told me..." He said. I was shocked but then understood.

"He recommended you actually. Then we realized we were talking about the same person.." He continued. I nodded.

"Very well, I appreciate the offer but I must go over it with my family...before I go.. lets say I do take the offer, what would happen to my kids?" I said in my serious friendly tone.