-Chapter 5

It was the next day, Saturday, and I didn't want to get out of bed and Tommy knew how much I procrastinated. So as the usual annoying Tommy he is, he called me and yelled " RISE AND SHINE WOMAN" He yelled through the phone. "Oh my god Tommy, I was already awake!! Just let me sleep, it's a Saturday!"  I whined. " No. If you want to come to the Bahamas, you have to study for this test." Tommy said firmly. " God, you sound like my MOTHER." I said. "Get up now, I mean it Y/n. I really wanna see you!" he said. "Awe fine Tommy but just for you. And you owe me a pineapple slush once we get there." I said. " Fine jeez" I could tell that he was rolling his eyes just by the tone of his voice.

Tommy and I spent all morning and almost all afternoon studying. "Tommy, I want you to go to bed, you sound tired! " I said worried about him. I got no response. " Tommy?" I asked softly.         " Awe are you sleeping?" He responded with light snores. I looked at the time. It was 5:00. that would mean that it was 10pm there right now. My mom came into my room with a platter of food.   "I figured you could use an early dinner, you didn't come down for breakfast or lunch." she said.  "Oh, is that the boy you were talking about?" my mom asked softly. " Yeah... mom, I..I think I'm in love with him." I said looking at him through the screen " It's only been 1 week are you sure?"   She asked softly smiling. " Yeah.. mom, he stayed up just to make sure I studied for my test."          I said. " Is that what you've been doing all day?" she asked surprised. "Yeah, I'm kinda tired now." I said. " Well I'm so proud of you. This trip really means a lot to you, doesn't it?" she said softly trying not to wake Tommy. 

"Yeah... if I go on this trip that means that I finally get to see Tommy in person." I said. "You should take a break, you deserve it." my mom said as she set down my food on my desk. "Okay, thanks I will." I smiled. My mom turned around to close the door. " Wait mom?" I asked all of a sudden. "Yeah?" she asked. " I love you..." I said smiling. " I love you too, sweetheart." she said smiling back. I stayed with Tommy on call even when he was sleeping. I eat a bit of toast before I drifted off to sleep as well.

When I woke up I looked at the time it was 10:23. I knew my phone had run out of battery as I tried turning it on. I felt bad knowing that Tommy would think that I hung up. I plugged in my phone and went back to sleep, I would need energy for the next few days. The following days, I stayed up late studying for my test. Tommy would occasionally facetime me just to make sure I was studying and to keep me company. My feelings for Tommy seemed to get stronger the more we bonded. I knew he didn't feel the same way, so I obviously didn't say anything. Soon enough the day  of the test finally came.

Tommy facetimed me just to make sure I wasn't a nervous wreck. " Are you ABSOUTLY sure your going to okay? I don't want to have to take care of a nervous woman later." he said smirking. "Oh my God Tommy, I'm going to be fine." I said rolling my eyes. " last time I ever try to take care of you. Whatever see you later Woman." he said smiling. "See ya child" I said. " I love you Y/n.." I heard him say very softly before hanging up. Wait, what did he just say!? Tommy has feelings for me too!? I had no time to process this, I had to get to school or I would be late. Math was my third period, so I had time to sneak through a bit of last minute studying. Third period came faster than expected. My heart was racing as I entered the class. I took my seat in the back just as the bell rang. My teacher, Mrs. Johnson, came over and handed out our test. 1 hour, 2 page test, I got this. Don't I?

Please comment and share any thoughts you have, it would make my day! Thank you for being so patient with me, it's a bit hard to do these story's since half the day I'm at school. But thank you so much for reading my story so far!!