Chapter 16

(This is a long one, so buckle up y'all)

Tommy excitedly shook me awake the next morning. "Y/n, c'mon wake up!!!" Tommy said smiling. I groaned. "Nooooo, let me go to bed." I mumbled. "Your getting discharged today~" Tommy said. My eyes shot open. "What time is it?"I asked sitting up quickly. Tommy laughed."It's just about 9:00" he said still laughing. I still had time to get dressed and eat breakfast. I quickly got changed out of my hospital gown and changed into regular clothes. It felt so nice to wear something different. 

                                                       (fit check!)

                                                       (fit check!)

Just as I had finshed changing, I heard the doctor come in. "Where's Y/n?" I heard the doctor asked. I quickly rushed out of the bathroom still combing my hair. "There she is." Tommy said smiling at me. I chuckled nervously. My crop top was just barely showing my stitches. "Let's have a look at those stitches now, shall we?" the doctor said. I nodded and went over to my bed where I lifted up my shirt just a little to see my stitches. "Yup, looks like your healing up nicely." the doctor said. "You are free to go!" the doctor said smiling at us. Tommy's eyes lit up with excitement. "POG!!!" he screamed as he hugged me. I laughed as the doctor walked out the door. "Y/n, just between you and me, you were my favourite patient." she said winking at me. I giggled.

I put my hair into this cool bun with braids in the front that my mom had taught me how to do when I was younger.

Tommy and I grabbed my stuff and ran to the beach giggling. Once we had gotten there, I was completely out of breath. I grabbed my inhaler and puffed some of the medicine into my mouth. I could feel Tommy's eyes on me with a concerned look on his face. I could tell that he wanted to laugh. I took one look at Tommy and we both burst out laughing. I fell to the floor dying of laughter clutching my stomach. I could hear Tommy gasping for air as I tried getting up. I swear, I laughed so hard, I almost sounded like Dream.

We found everyone near the end of the beach, not far from where I had been shot. Tommy had been holding my hand because he knew I was nervous. We walked up to them as they all greeted me with excitement. I giggled nervously as Tommy squeezed my hand. It took me a minute to warm up to everyone again.