*'Chapter 8'*

Wednesday, 'Hump Day' as they call it, and only ONE day until the topic test, you and Perry were in your room, and aside from yesterdays *ahem* incident *ahem* you and Perry have been working on the Periodic table all day and you basically have it down pat so the test will be easy for you. 

"Okay, so what is Zn?" Perry asked. 

"Zinc" You answered.

"Good, what about Ca?" 

"Calcium" 

"What is...Fe?" Perry asked with a smirk thinking you wouldn't know it. 

"I see that little smirk there Perry! It's iron!" You answer giggling a little. 

"Oh you're too good! I seem to have met my match!" Perry punches your shoulder playfully. 

"Owww" You whine in laughter.  

"Oh sorry did I hurt you little baby!" He says jokingly while hugging you very tightly. 

"Ow! No let go! You're making it worse!!" You yell in pure hysterics. 

"Oh I am so sorry my little baby! Here I'll let go! After you answer this question!"

"What is it!?" 

"What is Mg?" 

"Magnesium!" 

Perry lets you go carrying on your hysterical laughter.

"Thank you!" You say while rubbing your shoulders as they hurt after the hug. 

After a little longer revision you two decide to take a break and something to eat, you are a wiz at baking so you made some cupcakes with rainbow frosting. 

"Wow these are delicious, what did you say they were called again?" Perry asked.

"Cupcakes" You answered him with a smile.

"Cool" Perry whispered while tasting the rainbow frosting. 

When you two finished up in the kitchen you went back to your room, sat on your bed and talked for a while until you noticed that Perry kept looking at you weirdly.

"Why do you keep looking at me? Do I have something on my face?" You asked.

"Y-Yeah here I'll get it for you" he said with a slight stutter.

"Okay"

 Out of instincts you shut your eyes, you felt his breath on your face, you could feel him lean in, and soon enough your lips met. You were taken aback for a moment and your eyes shot open, but you hesitated the feeling of breaking it, so you closed your eyes and wrapped your arms around his neck ultimately deepening the kiss, which was good for Perry as he got more confidence and linked his arms around your waist, it was a long time coming that's for sure.

But of course all good things must come to an end and eventually you two needed air, so you broke away and just sat there in the same position, looking into each others eyes and breathing heavily, until you both decided to break away and sit on opposite sides of the bed in silence. 

"That was-" You started paused.

"Disgusting? Indecent? Something I promised never to do?" He asked looking ashamed.

"No, amazing" You finished with a smile. 

You both looked at each other and smiled.

"Really? I've been holding it in for a while" Perry beamed reaching his hand out to you, you took it and moved closer to him. 

"So have I" You breathed when you were engulfed by his arm into a side hug.

You two stayed like that and fell asleep in each others arms that night. 

A/N: OMG YOU AND PERRY JUST HAD HAWT MAKEOUT SESH! HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT FOR IT!  ❤️