♡Chapter 4♡

Your gaze met another pair of eyes and there, sitting on your floor was a boy in a hoodie with the periodic table on it, he had dark curly hair, fair white skin, a small body build and light blue eyes.
He looked up at you under his hood and you could see his baby blue eyes all big and curious.
"Hello?" You asked.
He said nothing but moved towards you slowly and cautiously, and looked you up and down. You patted the rest of the bed beside you and he sat beside you nervously.
"Who are you?" You asked.
He looked at you "I....am...." he looked around the room for a second, you realised that he doesn't know who or what he is.
"Do you have a name?" You asked.
"Well...most just call me a Periodic Table" He answered.
"Uh I think we should come up with a shorter name, for my sake" You told him. "Alright what do you want then?" He asked you. 

"What about Perry?"

"Sure I like that"

There became a strong awkward silence until you said "I need your help" he averted his gaze from his feet and looked at you "I need to memorize all of the elements by Thursday but I can't remember anything for the life of me, can you help considering you are the Periodic Table?" You looked at him and he looked at you. "Sure I can help" He replied.