42

Young Master Nan said he was going to go back to school and he truly did, but he didn't even make it to a month before he gave up.

Sacrificing for love was so damn hard!

That was what Young Master Nan thought to himself.

He decisively gave up on his earlier determination, packed up all his stuff, and snuck out of school.

He knew where Zhong Yuhuan attended school; almost the entire Hai City's upper-class kids went there. He drove over to Murphy High School and stood outside of the school. Many of the students recognized him.

Young Master Nan grabbed one of them and asked, "Is Zhong Yuhuan still in class?"

Recently, Zhong Yuhuan was quite well known in her school as well.

First of all, everybody had already heard of what happened at the Zhong's. Secondly, when Zhong Yuhuan returned to school, a group of students that weren't that close to her now followed her around all over the place, that had made her stand out more in school.

When they heard Young Master Nan looking for Zhong Yuhuan, they immediately told him, "She went over to Lan Yue Plaza."

"I think she went to the third floor."

"Yeah, I think it is a shop called Dongfeng Society on the third floor."

Everybody offered their insight, but they were finally able to provide him with an address.

Dongfeng Society?

What an odd name, thought Young Master Nan to himself.

He then turned around and got back into his car and have the driver took him over to Lan Yue Plaza.

The plaza wasn't too far from the school, so Young Master Nan arrived quite quickly. He got out of the car and quickly went upstairs. Third floor... he checked each shop as he walked and finally arrived at "Dongfeng Society."

Standing outside the shop, Young Master Nan felt a chill down his back.

He could see the big poster on a rack outside the shop. On the poster it said: Offering discount to new students. We offer boxing, free combat, Taekwondo, etc....

But he went inside anyway.

There weren't a lot of people inside. He immediately walked passed a few empty rooms.

The girl from the registration desk followed him and asked him in a low voice, "Hi, would you like me to walk you through the programs that we offer?"

Young Master Nan pushed her aside impatiently and finally stopped in front of the entrance of a large classroom.

The door to the classroom was wide open, and there were quite a few individuals standing or sitting inside.

Young Master Nan looked around. Eh? Weren't those the same kids that were surrounding Zhong Yuhuan at the Nan's banquet last time?

Right then, a side door to the classroom opened up ,and a girl in the white uniform with her hair pulled back into a pony entered slowly.

She lifted her head slightly. With her bright smile, she looked beautiful and imposing. That's how a girl from a prominent family should look, thought Young Master Nan to himself.

Quickly, Zhong Yuhuan walked onto the platform.

This was when Young Master Nan noticed another boy on the other side of the platform. He had grown even taller than the last time he saw him. With a headband across his forehead, he seemed even more like a tower.

When he turned around, one could see that he was covered in sweat. The sweat made his features seemed more prominent, but also made him looked more vicious.

It was the little fart Huo Chengming!

Young Master Nan gritted his teeth.

The trainer announced, "Okay, start!"

Zhong Yuhuan immediately charged at Huo Chengming.

That's when Young Master Nan realized what was going on – the two of them are dueling.