CHAPTER 4.

I told Andre everything that happened the day before to which Andre agreed, that him seems sketchy. We spent most of the day in our room playing trivia and watching tv and only left the room to eat. Sex wasn't an option, so we're postponing it until next week. We checked out of the hotel at 12 am then he took me to the airport. 

He pulling me into his arms for a kiss. He pulled away with a sigh. "I hope this....ordeal —didn't ruin our anniversary as much as I think it did."  He said. I shook my head.

"Not really....I got to be with you so that made things less crazy."

He pressed a kiss on my forehead. "That's good." He said, against my forehead. We pulled away when the stewardess announced that my flight was being boarded. He gave my hand a small squeeze and gave me a quick kiss. "Text me when you land." He said.

I nodded. "I will."

-

I dragged my feet as I walked to my door. Lauren is out getting groceries so I'll have the place to myself. I'm going to go to bed then do some studying later. I opened the door. I dropped my bag when I saw him sitting on my bed, smiling . Oh God no. "I don't know how you sleep on this bella—it's so uncomfortable—"

"What are you doing here?"

"It way too small." He continued, ignoring my question.

"Answer me!"

He stopped and gave me that god forsaken look. I fought like hell not to show how much it was affecting me but I failed. I grabbed the broom out of its corner, raising it in the to hit him with it. He got up and yanked it out of my hand like it was nothing. Oh fuck. I blinked and he pinned against the wall with my hands over my head. My heart was racing, my throat felt like I shallowed a bucket of sand and....and my cooch was jumping to high heaven. His body pressed against me and his lips inches from my mine. He stared down into my eyes. Slowly, a smirk began to form. "Did you develop this feisty nature overnight?" He whispered in my ear. I shivered. "It's good....I like my women feisty." I blushed. He chuckled and lifted my face to his. My body began to shake when he gave me that horrid look again. My reaction made him smile. "I didn't come here to hurt you, I promise." He said, in a sweet voice.

"Then what do you want?" I asked, weakly.

"Nothing."

"Nothing?" I questioned, confused. He smiled, nodding.

"Nothing." He repeated. "I just like playing games....cat and mouse is my favorite." I didn't know how to respond to that. What is there to say to that? The man literally came all this way here just to play games with me? This is insane—no, it's fucking terrifying—how the hell did he even know where I'd be? How did he even know that I left the hotel or how he get here before I did?

"How did you find out my name and know where I live?" I asked.

"It's not important—"

"Yes, it is!" I cut him off. "Your scaring me—I feel unsafe—"

"I'm not going to hurt you—"

"I don't know that!" I cut him off.

He just stared at me, I gasped when he cupped both sides of my face. "If I was going to hurt you....I would have done it already, Alyssa." He began in a whisper. "I wouldn't have let you leave my room if I had murderous intent or was planning  fuck you without your consent. Hurting you is simply not in my cards."

"Then was is?" I asked, softly. I shivered when his thumb brushed my lips.

"I'm staying in America for the rest of the month and I would love it if you spend it with me." He replied. So you want me to be your fuck buddy essentially? So....all this just to say that?