Libidinous

A/N: This story is for mature audiences. Profanity, sexual content, violent, death, drugs and BDSM. Read at your own risk and of course enjoy the story!

All Rights Reserved for Libidinous © 2021 by Tajanara Scott aka Afrodite107.
Under no circumstances must this book be copied, vandalized, stolen, changed nor translated (without permission), ask and you shall receive. I don't tolerate plagiarism; everything you see is what pops out of my big-headed brain. Thank you and enjoy it.
-

CHAPTER 1.

ALYSSA

For once—I'd like at least one thing to go my way. Is that too much to ask? I asked myself as I gazed down upon my burnt mess of a cake. "Why does the universe hate me?" I grumbled, placing the cake on the stove with a sigh. So much for not spending the money, I don't have. Saturday is my anniversary to my boyfriend, Andre, and my can't bake ass decided to bake him a last-minute cake because the money I've been saving to buy him a new PlayStation had to be used for an emergency trip I took to Atlanta last week when my grandfather broke his hip.

"I told you not to bake for him." Said a condescending voice, behind me. Who the hell asked you?

"Shut up," I told her, turning to look her in the eye while I took off my oven mitts. "Couldn't you just lay there and not say anything!" I hissed, throwing one at her. She rolled away just in time, giggling.

"Of course not." She said, rolling back to her original spot. This troublemaker is Lauren, Andre's younger sister, and my roommate. We're the same age, 24, but I'm five months older. Her waist-length micro dreadlocks fell over her pillow and framed her round face like a blanket. Amusement sparkling in those hypnotic dark eyes. She's beautiful and slightly on the heavy side but she's curvy and she loves it. She laid on her mint green and white sheet-covered bed. She was still wearing her PJs; a white top, pink booty shorts, and white knee-high socks.

I turned my attention back to the stove and toss the cake in the trash before washing the pan. "I don't know what I'm going to get him." I said in defeat.

"Just buy a cake." She suggested.

"I would but if I do that I'll have to take the bus to tomorrow."

She gasped. "Oh right!" She exclaimed. "You're going to Miami for his BIG surprise." I tried to keep my smile at bay but I couldn't. I grinned.

"I know! I can't wait to see him." I said. Andre just finished med school here at Stanford and has been doing his internship at Mount Sinai Medical Center in Miami, I planned to join him after I graduate.

"So do you think you guys are going to finally—tries not to gag—you know?" She asked, wiggling her brows.

I shrugged. "I don't know—"

"Oh, if you were.....you could have used that as your anniversary present." She suggested.

I groaned. "That's such a cop-out," I said, crawling into bed.

"You don't have money to be picky, sis." She said. I sighed. Ah, I hate it when she's right.

"But I haven't even....prepared down there," I confessed, sitting up.

"I got you, I know a place that does Brazilian waxing not too far from here, don't worry I'll pay for it." She said, jumping out of bed. I crossed my legs with a scared look on my face. I haven't had one personally but I've seen the way Lauren walked after her first couple of waxing appointments. Why the fuck would I wax when there such a thing called Nair. Granted I got some in my area once and wanted to die but it's still my go-to choice. I watched Lauren grab her towel then began searching for something to wear.