7. Tree house

Michael                                                                                                                                                             1973

Marlon: "buzz* buzz*, buzz* buzz*"

Michael: " Okay okay, I'm up jeez"

Marlon: "Boy you have a big day today!"

 He said with such an playful tone. And then I remembered the girl I've always had a crush on for the past what? 2-3 years! Oh I can't wait to tell her how I feel, I know i'm young but I think I love her.

Michael: "Your right I do which means I need to get ready!"

Marlon: "Okay so... shower, shave, lotion, cologne, haircut, tie, and-"

Michael: "Alright I get it jeez as much as I think I need to do all that, it takes time man!"

Marlon: "Man whatever you say...you still need to talk to the others on this one I don't know about Randy but go on now."

Michael: "I will talk to them but not Jermaine he's a damn cheater. Sorry but it's the truth he can't pick between 2 women come on now what type of since does that make?"

Marlon: "You right on that one."

                                                                            ~ 40 minutes later ~ 

Jackie: " So mike what you gon' tell her? or do you wanna be a softie on this one!"

Tito: "Why are you guys so mean this is our brother we should feel happy for him." 

Latoya: "You guys are so messed up!"

Janet: "I agree, this is all nonsense"

Rebbie: "You guys are all crazy I can't take this no more oh gosh."

Janet: "Michael i'm sorry for the way hey are acting."

Michael: "No it's okay really"

Little did they know I really loved and felt comfortable around her. ...She was all I needed, I felt like I can do anything with her my side she always made me laugh even when times was hard or when I was crying until I had no more tears left. It is now time to face the real world as I age and become a man. I cannot believe this day has come I thought I would never let it out but, it's hard to do some thing but we will all get over it eventually.

Y/n 

Y/M/N: "Why don't you ever get out of the house young lady you can't just sit in here all day it's not good for you mentally sweetie."

Y/N: "I know but I haven't been feeling so good lately not like a sick not-so-good- but a feeling something just doesn't feel right to me"

Y/M/N: "Is it that Michael guy? I felt the same way about your father many years ago, you will get over it. I'll tell you what how about you go to your tree house and invite him there?"

Y/N: "That sounds like a good idea maybe I will feel better and yes it is Michael you never knew i liked him wow mom haha"

Y/M/N: "I have to admit your right! how about I help you get ready after we call to see if he is free?" 

Y/N: "Yes that sounds great!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael

As I walk out the door from my Mother's great news, the sun appears much brighter. As I continue walking I hear a person shouting my name as if that person found a million dollars. But then I remembered why I even went outside in the first place, to see Y/N.

"Y/N!"

"MICHAEL!!!!"

"Oh my goodness girl I haven't seen you in a while, how you been ma?"

"i've been good Mike how about yourself?"

"I have been fine, we should catch up on some things it's been quite some time now"

"Yes, of course! we should go to my tree house!"

"You have a tree house? I have always wanted to go to one!"

"Well you say that but it's very high out you know?"

"Oh well, I can't act like I never climbed trees before"

"Okay then!"

~

"Michael, do you like it?" 

"Of course I do, but who am I kidding, I love it!"

"Thank you."

"No problem, so how is your parent's and your brother?"

"Uhhhh my parent's are fine my bother always is mean to me and sometimes I can't deal with it and come here to clear my mind."

"What? he hit's you? that son of a b-"

"MICHAEL! it's okay I hit his ass back anyways you shouldn't worry haha!."

"Okay, but you let his ass know not to touch my girl."

"Your girl-"

Her sentence came to an end when I crashed my lips onto her tasty ones, this kiss was full of love and passion, now I have the chance to tell her how I really feel.

"Michael, I don't know what to say really I just-"

"Y/N I loved you ever since we became best friends and I honestly am getting tired of holding my feelings in, now tell me do you feel the same?"

"Michael I would have killed you by now of course I love you silly, you are very good at hiding your feelings."

"Really? I though I got busted one time before haha."

"Well it looks like you didn't, I would love to be your-"

"Will you be my girl?'

"I was going to- yes Michael I would love too!"

"REALLY!"

"YES REALLY!!!!"

"Who do we tell first?"

"MOTHER!!!!" 

We both yelled in excitement, the next few day's went by in a flashed and we lived our lives happily and wildly...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

865 words? gee I have NEVER wrote something that long excuse my laziness but I did it for you guys! I love you all remember that ❤️

Don't forget to vote and comment what you think! give me suggestions I don't want to run out of ideas!