8. American Gangsta 3

"And you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yes sir"

"For our deal...  you are not going to be able to call your daughter, text, contact, via, or anything. She is none of your concern anymore.

"O-okay," He said as his tears became watery.

"And as her being my mistress she will do as I say if she does not, she will get punished or 3 warnings it depends on what she does."

"You got it, sir! thanks for the money!'' 

A/N: *Her father is a jackass sorry 💀*

"Wow. I didn't think you would give her up like that"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah whatever, see you... whenever!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n

Darkness, darkness is the only thing I see. As I try to help myself up I groan in pain from my head throbbing and a pulling-like feeling on my leg, and I thought someone must have heard me because I heard footsteps getting closer and closer. I squinted my eyes and blocked them from the sudden brightness that seemed to had come from an opening door.

"I see that you are awake." Said a familiar sorta-kinda unfamiliar voice.

"W-who are y-you?" I asked shaking and trembling from the coldness in the room.

"My name is Michael and you are my new and improved Mistress." He said blankly.

Mistress, what? this has to be a nightmare!

"What!? first of all playa, I am NOT aware of what is going on here! you finna tell me how the hell I got here, where my father is, and most certainly where I am!"

"Ohhhh, you're a feisty one as I see."

"Hell yeah! if you don't start answering those questions!"

"Okay then for starters, your  Father and I basically made a deal, I had to drug you with chloroform obviously because you would not calm down, your Father is probably searching up new houses or apartments and new furniture, and you are in my home because like I said you are my new and improved Mistress."

My jaw was pretty sure dropped now.

"So you mean to tell me I'm staying here forever?!"

"Maybe not, but look your dad would have been dead right now if he didn't sell you to me. He had no money to pay his dept sooo with that being said he was the one to do this not me."

"You give me no reason to be mad at you so at this point, I'm just mad at him but instead of having a Mistress why can't you just stuff yourself are you that lazy?" I asked with a poker face.

"No, I am not I am a hard-working man actually I need a Mistress to help me with house chores and all that stuff I don't have time for. There is a lot of things you don't know about me, missy." 

"Oh, well I suppose you can take these chains off of me now so I can do that helloooo."

"Sure but it's not that easy we need to go over some rules first."

"Okay..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

. Omg y'all I didn't think I would ever finish this chapter I'm so happy I did but anyway make sure to vote and comment what you think about this! 💕💕