The Start

Introduction:
This story contains sexual content,mature content, and explicit language.
This story should not be read by anyone under the age of 18.
-I don't own any of the pictures used in the novel.
Please enjoy this dramatic and exciting piece of mature fiction ;).

It was gonna be a fresh start, a way for me to start over I thought to myself while getting dressed for my first day of work. I was almost ready to leave my small NYC apartment I looked in the mirror to see a semi-proper version of myself glancing back. I had just moved out to New York after finishing college in California, where I grew up. It was time to start working in the Publishing company I had done numerous interviews for, they were very prestigious and I looked forward to the experience.

When I took the subway I had this uneasy feeling in my stomach probably because I was going to be working with all types of intimidating people. Normally that wouldn't scare me because I can be pretty intimidating from what I've heard; the RBF definitely didn't help. When I got to the building a very tall woman approached me, she was blonde and clean cut. "You must be Jessica Lange our new secretary! So this may catch u off guard...I know we originally wanted you on the 6th floor with the Green Ivy Team but were short handed on the 11th so your gonna be starting at White Wall Publishing with Marco Smart. I'm sure you've heard of his work!" She finally stopped babbling, and wow what a start to my day. I've always loved Smart's work the way he writes such personal stories snd passionate entries, I was beyond thrilled. "Yes I've heard of Mr. Smart, I'm excited to start working." She handed me a key card for the elevator and map of the building with fire exits etc. "I'm so sorry I forgot to introduce myself... my name is Sharon Berkeley.. I'm the senior management operator to the building...I think I was part of your interview process." I had no idea who this woman was! "Yes I remember now!" ,I added.
She nodded.

We took the elevators to the 11th floor so shiny and pretty I've never been in such a large elevator before. The elevator was lined with mirrors and I tried my best not to stare at my own reflection out of nervousness. We finally reached the 11th floor after what seemed to be the longest elevator ride of my life. I follow Sharon to a small wooden desk outside of a large organized glass office. "The floor is pretty big but there's more paper then people.", she hands me a stack of papers that's as heavy as half my body weight. "File these before noon. After lunch Mr. Smart will give you a rundown of the floor, your appointment with him is at 1 o clock don't be late, he hates when people are late! Oh, one last thing I left my number on the back of the map if you need anything." She quickly mentioned to me before scampering off to the big silver elevators.

I take a seat on the small black office chair and begin to look at the files and organize them by alphabet. The work was tedious but kept me busy. That assignment felt like it took me forever. I looked at the big digital clock on the wall of Mr.Smart's office through the big glass panel dividing my desk and his office, it was only 11:16 I'd finished early.

I get up from my seat and stand up straightening my skirt that was pretty short for a pencil skirt but proceed to walk 5 feet to Mr.Smart's office hearing my heels clack on the floor as I walk over. I knock on the door of his office, he walks over and I introduce myself, "Hi I'm Jessica Lange your new secretary." I hold out my hand. He glances down and finally shakes my hand. "Hello Jessica what do you need?" I was shocked at how overpowering and stern he was. He was definitely one of those people to intimidate me. "Well... I finished organizing the files Sharon gave me and I didn't know what to do next and our meeting seems a little far off so I thought I would ask if you needed anything." By the time I finished saying that I was very out of breath and almost trembling from nervousness. " Tuesday's are always slow at the office so the meeting is the only thing you should really worry about today..." he paused to think for a minute. "Wait.. could u get me a cup of coffee, black." Really?! I was his coffee girl now! I suppressed my anger and put on a shallow smile. "Sure! Anything else Mr.Smart?" I asked. "Your number?" For a second I looked at him blankly. "Your my right hand I need to be in contact with you at all times!" He said sternly. "Right! I'll write it down before I get ur coffee." I turn on my heels walk over to my desk, bend over slightly and begin to scribble my number on a post-it. When I begin to return upright I feel something behind me.