How to Join?

*for banners please check 'Announcement- Banners'*

This is a totally free of charge (by charge we obviously mean money) service for undiscovered writers on wattpad who want a cover! Our covers are made with lots of love, two scoops of creativity, a pinch of personality and large spoons of hard work :)

Attached is a collage of most of the covers we've made for you guys for the past year, below is a few rules and regulations before you fill in the form and your cover will be on its way!

RULES
1. Tell us if you will use the cover or not after you've received it
2. We may choose to decline your request if we found out you've violated any rule (this rarely happens because you are all nice people)
3. The cover making process may vary from within one day to three days
4. Comment on the chapter with your cover so we know you received it
5. We do have a watermark that is faded, minimised to the very smallest and placed at the bottom of your cover.
6. Don't edit our covers on your own

PAYMENTS
1. Attached to your chapter will be a column named 'payment' and it will be two from below:
a) a permanent follow
b) a dedication
c)credit

Below is the form:

Title

Author

Plot summary

Cast (only fill in if you want them on the cover)

Style (happy, sad, scary?)

Quotes (optional)

Preferred background

Please fill in all of the form unless specified, we will add in your plot summary in the chapter so it may help with promoting your story :) Also, if you want specifically one of us to make your cover, put that down in your request as well!

Thanks we look forward to your requests ! If we did a good job on the cover, share to your friends or followers as sharing is caring!