The Girl Without a Heart

Author @Averagegir1
Payment credit

It was hard to find what you requested so this is the end product! I hope it links to both the hospital theme and also includes Dan in it the way you wanted :)

Plot summary-
Hello, internet!

What are you doing?

Making a Youtube video. Wanna Join?

...sure.

You have no idea how scary it is to almost die. Or maybe you do. Either way, don't take pity on me. Don't say 'Oh-no, poor girl' or any of that sh*t. I'm fine. I'm not just another poor patient. I have a name. Oh, you're asking what it is? That's a first. It's Maya Grace Sheppard. M.G for short and I don't have a heart. Literally. I was born with one so small that it didn't even work properly, so they had to take it out and replace it with a machine. Yes, that's a kind of heart, but it doesn't count. I can't even leave the hospital. I'm at the bottom of the donor list. No, I'm not alive. Not when every pulse is just electricity, not my own will pushing me to live because I was born to like everyone else. I haven't been alive for nine-teen years. But that's okay. Because I've found someone. A boy. A boy with enough heart for the both of us. And his name is Dan Howell.