Reality VS Imaginary (Diary #2)

This is right after the first one, because it made me think of another tangent I wanted to go off on. It's about my mind and how I'm able to create things.

I'm sure you've heard of "Reality Shifting" or the similar, "Lucid Dreaming". I've always been able to do both, since I was little. I can control what I dream or daydream at command. I often tell my friend about the adventures I make in my mind.

It started when I was younger. I was a really big fan of Batman and superheroes.  So I would read a small comic every night and go to bed, continuing the story but with me in it when I dreamt. I could leap across houses, talk to the characters, and fight bad guys. I'd wake up and draw my little adventure in crayon.

Now I can do it when I'm awake. I can space out completely, or half-sleep on command. And enter my imaginary world. I can do whatever I want.

The most recent in-depth one I've done was a couple weeks ago. I was just starting to watch Attack on Titan. I wanted to fly around with the gear, talk to characters (Eren, Armin, and Levi to be exact), and just be able to kill titans. So I did just that. It felt so exhilarating. Flying through the rooftops in the walls, feeling my wires pulling me forward at insane speeds. My hands more rugged and able to grip blades with force. Hearing Armin's and Eren's laughs as they zoomed along with me.

I want to do one again for Demon Slayer, it would be nice. But that also means having to imagine the pain I would endure when fighting a demon. It's worth it though.

Sometimes I don't know what the characters will say, I just know it'll be the outcome that makes me the happiest. Since it's my brain and all. But they somehow still have their own mindsets. I don't control them.. I just imagine myself with them.

This is also what makes me so good at writing. I can go on and on about one topic and it creates a story.

Alright, I'm done for now, I'm tired.
Thank you for reading If you did!

-Noah