~Chapter 6~

~No ones p.o.v.~

"Hyung- NO WAY!" JK said, obviously surprised. "How is everyone? Ah it's been so long!! And after debut i'm sorry we had to break up for some time, again mi-ahne"

"They're fine, I finally convinced them to get an apartment down here in Seoul and now we can see you more often! Don't worryyyy it was us too but now we can work on the new comeback eh?"

"Yes! That'll be loaads of fun... so it was you at the library- I couldn't really tell from far away but i'm so glad we go to the same school yaaaaa comebackk"

"Haha yeahh I thought you looked a bit familiar- So i'm guessing you know y/n pretty well right?"

"Ew no! We can't stand each other"

Ahum-hum~ the customer behind Jungkook cleared her throat, breaking up the conversation they didn't realize they were having in the middle of the store.

"Oh right- sorry see you tomorrow Tae! I'll text you later so I can swing by, and see everyone"

"Alright, perfect here's your tea" 

Taehyung handed him the cup, waving for the next customer to take her order.

Jk walked out of the store and kept walking, taking occasional sips of his drink while admiring the dark evening city-setting around him and pondering upon the amazing events that had just taken place.

___________

Moments later, y/n turned the corner, running towards the shop he himself was just at.

She ran past him, accidentally but slightly bumping into his shoulder as she swished by.

Ugh, rude- clearly blind, Jk thought, fixing his hat and throwing away the empty boba cup in the nearest trashcan. (that was fast man-)

~Y/n's p.o.v.~

I ran to the shop, not wanting MoMo to wait any longer than she already was. I crashed into a couple people, earning myself some death stares, but kept going nonetheless.

Finally, I stopped as I got to the door, opening it while the wind brushed against my skin.

I saw MoMo at the table and sat down.

"Heyy"

"Oh, hi- What took you so long??"

"I had to-*stopped to catch my breath*- stop by the snack shop. Can't miss the best chocolate in Seoul" I said as I held up the bag.

"Aha of coursee thanks" she said as she opened one of the bars she picked up.

"Sooo- aren't we gonna order boba?"

"oh shoot right I forgot- come on" 

We went up to the long line and continued talking.

"OMG I have to tell you about this-"

"OMG you won't belie-"

  we said at the same time- then burst out laughing, earning even more side glances from other customers.

"No no no you go first" I waved.

"Okayy, so these two guys, probably around our age, had like a whole scene in the middle of the shop. Apparently, they're long lost friends, I couldn't exactly see what they looked like though- One was a worker and a cap on (a/n Seojun vibes hehe), but he wasn't facing me. The other one had a mask and hat on, like he was somehow purposely hiding from someone-"