~Chapter 20~

~Y/n's p.o.v.~

"Come on, i'm taking you to the library, we need to find outt!" Jungkook pulled me out of class and down the hall, earning us some glances.

"Ugh are they really like this now?"
"ew she isn't good enough for him"
"isn't she the new kpoper?"
"are they dating??"

I heard some of these FALSE accusations and shouted from the end of the hallway. "NO WE AREN'T!"

"Yah Kookie we have class is less than an hour what are you doing??" 

"You said you want to research the sky, then let's research the sky"

"Ugh Jungkook, I told you I didn't find anythingg"

I followed him into the long isles.

He looked through the shelves with his attentive eyes then finally found what he was looking for.

"ah this one" He picked up a book that had been stuffed in the back. It had an ancient cover, how old is this school??

We sat down on the floor, our backs to the shelves facing each other.

He flipped through the pages and dust flew everywhere. I stared at him as his dark eyes skimmed the pages, one by one.  Tingles in my stomach left my heart racing. 

"y/n?" He said after a minute, looking up at me and noticing me staring at him.

"hm?" I said, snapping out of it.

"You might be into something here, I didn't even know the sky had meaning- but look" He propped up the book so we could both see and I leaned to the side a bit for a better look at it.

I looked at the page and there was some ancient-style writing:

'ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴏɴᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋꜱ ᴏɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ꜱᴋʏ, ʜᴇ ᴏʀ ꜱʜᴇ ᴍᴀʏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍꜰᴏʀᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏɴᴇᴛʜᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ɪɴ ɪᴛꜱᴇʟꜰ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴜɴᴛᴏ ᴏɴᴇꜱᴇʟꜰ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴠᴀʀʏ ᴄᴏʟᴏꜱꜱᴀʟʟʏ. ʙᴜᴛ ꜱᴜʀᴇʟʏ, ᴀ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜱʜᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ, ʙᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏʀ ᴀ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ. ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴜɴꜱʜɪɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘꜱ ᴏɴᴇ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱɪɢɴɪꜰɪᴄᴀɴᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪꜱ.

"ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ, ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢ."'

Wow this is so profound and detailed.

"Well?" He tilted his head and questioned.

"Um, well....all of the other books were literal meanings so I think this one is gonna be more helpful- but really Kookie, it's not a big deal i'll find my answer one day"

"No, don't say that, if you can find your answer now...then why not?" (do it de da dum de dum de dum 🎶)

"When did you get so sweet?" I looked at him and smiled faintly, admiring his features.

"I would say the same for you" He smirked and stared back.

"Ah we have class, come on let's check this book out or Mr. Chan will get hella mad" I got up, brushing my skirt off.

"Right come on" Jungkook said and picked up the dusty old book, we checked it out then ran back to class.