1

Here's a new story, hope you guys enjoy. I know times are difficult right now but... Yeah

__________

"Rosie, you don't understand. I can't stay in that house anymore, I feel like someone's watching me all the time."

"If this is some kind of joke, it's not funny at all. You know how seriously I take the supernatural."

"God, Chaeyoung, I'm not kidding. I can literally feel that look on me. And it's everywhere, no matter what part of the house I'm in. My parents say I'm paranoid, but I know how I feel."

"Will you calm down, okay? Tomorrow I will visit you in the new house, and we will bring to light all the ghosts."

"Thanks, Chaeng. You're the best friend."

"Try to sleep, I love you."

"Love you too."

Jennie put the phone down on the nightstand and pulled the covers tighter around her. She was already eighteen years old, but in this house, she could not sleep without a light source. Her favorite nightlight lit up some of the room, but it wasn't enough. Besides, it cast weird shadows that made everything even scarier. Or maybe it was what Jennie had found on the Internet about that place that made it scarier. Not so long ago, twins her age had died here. The feds thought it was a suicide and the case was hushed up. At least one meticulous young detective thought so. Locals also avoided this place, because for a few days, Jennie did not see anyone nearby. Her parents needed to find out more carefully, and not buy into the low price of realtors who want to get rid of this terrible Gothic castle.

The floorboards creaked ominously, forcing her head under the covers. Oh, if her former friends could see it now, they'd laugh for a year. But that, at least, was nerve-racking. She slept here only a few nights, but she could only sleep for a couple of hours.

"Let's scare her some more."

The whisper came directly over Jennie's face. She screamed and jerked back the covers. It always seemed funny to her that in horror movies the victims ran straight into danger instead of hiding away. But now she felt the adrenaline rush of not being able to lie down and do nothing. A pair of brown eyes stared at her. The guy loomed over her. He held himself in the air in a horizontal position, and his eyes were as frightened as the girl's. She could not breathe or move, her body as if weighed down by weights. Is it possible that she just fell asleep and sees the tenth dream? Or is this guy real? What about the girl sitting on the windowsill filing her nails? Is this some kind of trick?

"Who are you, and what are you doing in my room?" Jennie was terrified, but she managed to say the sentence in a more or less calm and slightly defiant voice.

"Are you kidding me?" The dark haired stopped what she was doing and was beside the bed. "Can you fucking see us?"

"You're not out of thin air, why shouldn't I see you? How did you get here, this is the second floor?"

"Jin, do you understand? She sees us!" The guy moved and now stood with, like two peas similar to him, girl. Jennie did not have time to blink during this action.

"But it can't be. No one has noticed us yet!"

Images from the Internet began to blink in Jennie's mind: police tape, a coroner's car, a tear-stained Mrs. Kim, and a photo of eighteen-year-old twins attached to the document. Jennie suddenly burst out laughing, causing the twins to look at each other blankly and stare at her again.

"Are you fucking ghosts?"

The girl seemed to grow bolder. She threw back the covers completely and even sat up in bed to enjoy the picture to the fullest.