2

Chap 2 is up

Please comment and tell me what you think... it's been a while since i posted new content so i just wanna know you guys opinion

Thank you

------------------------

The girl ran down the hallway. She knew it well. It was a corridor that led from the building where they were celebrating to the street, but somehow it didn't end. But the guy behind her was getting closer. He seemed to be breathing down the girl's neck as she of her heels and finally broke out into the street. In the pitch darkness it is difficult to see anything, but she presses the key fob on the keys and sees the glow of the car alarm. She picks up the hem of her dress and runs to the car she borrowed from her father for the evening. But as soon as she gets closer, someone pushes her right on the hood. He pushes her.

"Did you think you could walk away like this without saying goodbye?" The guy pinned her against the car, hovering over her. She didn't know what to do, but she tried to pull away from him.

"Please let me go. You're hurting me."

"You're hurting me because you broke my heart. You wanted to date my sister! How could you if you knew I loved you?"

"You're just a sick bastard, you knew all about it."

"You will pay dearly for humiliating me in front of everyone."

His hand went under the hem of her dress, and the other clenched around her throat as she tried to pull away.

"Please, don't. She'll never forgive you."

"It's worse for her."

The guy began to pull of underwear on slender legs, while the girl wheezed from his grip and cried.

"Please... You're hurting me." Jennie was shaking. Perhaps, deep down, she knew it was a dream, but she couldn't open her eyes.

"Jennie. Jennie, wake up. Come on, open your eyes." She jumped up in bed, colliding head-on with the frightened boy. Seokjin rubbed his forehead awkwardly and removed his hand from her shoulder.

"I'm sorry, I think you had a nightmare and Jisoo asked me to wake you up."

Jisoo stood there, leaning over the girl and gripping the iron headboard until her knuckles were white.

"Thanks." The girl was embarrassed that she had disturbed the guys when she asked for space.

"What was that?" She looked at Jisoo, who was more frightened than Seokjin.

"It's a nightmare, never mind. I shouldn't have bothered you, I'm sorry."

"Jennie, you can tell us, really." Seokjin squeezed her shoulder reassuringly.

"There's nothing to tell, I tell you. Just a bad dream."

"Jennifer... I know we're not the best conversationalists, but we can listen and not tell anyone."

Jisoo pushed herself away from the headboard and sat down on the other side of the bed. Now Jennie sat between two twins who, more than anyone else in her life, wanted to understand and help her.

"He was my best friend's brother." Jennie took a deep breath, closing her eyes. Her doctor told her to tell someone. It was about two months ago, when her parents had paid for a psychologist, but she had never been able to tell her.

The twins sat and looked at her in silence. Their eyes told Jennie that they were there. They are ready to listen to her without saying a word.

"A few months ago, she decided to celebrate her birthday in one of the most expensive clubs in Seoul. She had invited only her closest friends, so there was hardly anyone I knew except her and Jihoon. I'd known him for years, as Doyeon and I grew closer. I told her how do I feel about her that day, and Jihoon lost his temper."