Hosu

A/n: Sorry for not updating I didn't have my phone w me but yuh<3

It was time for our internships to begin. I got 12,300 requests but I choose flaming hot trash bc of Sho. I don't want him to overwork himself. I'm worried 'bout him.

It's been going ok and every time  flaming trash tries to yell at Sho I glare daggers at him and he just breathes in and out and says it normally. I'm happy I came cuz if I didn't, I think Sho would be dead when he came back to school.

Today we're patrolling Hosu, I think that's where Iida is. Sho came to me when I was getting ready. He knocked on the door 'God he's so respectful' and I was just getting my hero costume gloves on.
"Yeah, you can come in" I said while putting them on. He opened the door and looked at me with pained eyes.
"AHH DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT SHOOOUUUUU!!! What is it?!" I said worriedly
"You really didn't have to come here you know...to my dads stupid agency...you could of have been having fun and not protecting me.." He said quietly. I walked over to him and slid my hand around his shoulder.

"Ohhh Shooo... Noo.. Hun, I cams here for a reason. That guy needs to see how harsh he is. He doesn't even realize it you know. I'm not doing anything that isn't fun...I'm here with you. But I need- no, WANT to protect you and make sure he doesn't overwork you" I said and pulled apart. I smiled at him and he frowned but soon made a softer expression.

"Thank you"

"It's my job" I said back and we left the room.

~~Time Skip~~

We arrived at Hosu and saw fire and burning buildings. We quickly ran to the center of it and saw the Nomu from USJ....but there wasn't just one...it was a whole lot more of them. I got scared cuz of what happened last time and hid my face in Sho's chest cuz I don't want to watch this. It's...

Awful. Pure evilness.

I stayed like that not knowing what's going on until I heard my phone buzz. And Sho's. I didn't dare open mine but Sho did his and...Izu sent his location. That's something to be worried about.

"Let's go" Shoto said and we both ran to the place. Endeavour yelled from behind us and Shoto replied telling him to send Heros there. We ran and ran until we saw....

In the alleyway Iida was on the floor bleeding, a pro hero was on the floor too and Izu was beat a lot...

"LORD WHAT HAPPE-" and then I was the ew villain that I knew did all of this.
I bet Iida came for revenge. Stain ruined his brother...that's why he wanted to go to Hosu.

Shoto stepped ahead and let his flames out..a lot. It's too much he's going to-

"IIDA, IF YOU WANT TO BE LIKE YOUR BROTHER AND BE STRONG, STAND UP!! C'MON!!" Sho yelled something like that,I couldn't really figure it out since there was a lot of noise.

"HE CAN'T STAINS QUIRK IS PARALYZE, WHEN HE TASTES SOMEONES BLOOD IT PARALYSES THEM!!! I THINK THE CATCH IS THE BLOOD TYPE!" Izu yelled over the noise.

Stain came right at Sho and cut his face with his sword. He was about to lick it off but hell no I ain't letting that happen. I used my telekinesis and ruined Stains swords. He wasn't happy. At all. He came right at me scratched me like a cat and was about to lick my face when Sho let out a huge iceberg and got him out of the way.

"YOU DESERVE THAT YOU MOTHER FUCKER!!!" I yelled at him and thanked Shoto. After a minute he got back up and started to attack Izu but Izu hit him square in the face with his 'quirk'. Since I first saw him I thought it was sus, cuz he didn't have a quirk when he was a kid. I wanted to see and test how he would react.

"I see you're adjusting to your quirk Izu" I said and winked. His reaction was.... He gulped. Well that gives me an answer.

We tied Stain up and helped Iida. We started walking back.

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my head.
I hissed and grabbed my head stoping.
"N/N are you ok?!" Sho ran to me and helped me up
"Yeah..I think it's the scratch that mother fucker gave me...it opened my head or sum" I replied. His lips parted a bit but closed and he quickly picked me up (however you want).
"S-sho what are you doing?!" I asked him.
"Mmm" he kept quiet and started walking again. I gotta admit it was easier for my head. We got out of all the alleyways and saw another Nomu. Ah shit. The Nomu was actually flying. He picked up Izu.
"IZUU!!!" I yelled with the strength I have left.

But... Stain got out of the chains and freed Izu from the Nomu. I have no idea what is going on anymore. He stopped and didn't move. God this was so creepy. He said something about All Might being the only true Hero good enough to face him or something but the cops and pro heros came so it was ok. I just collapsed my head on Sho's shoulder and fell asleep.

~~Guess What~~

I opened my eyes and saw everything white around me. I was in a hospital. I remembered the past events and quickly jumped up. I saw Izu, Iida and Sho in the same room. I quickly ran to Sho's bed where he was sitting looking at me run. I hugged him and we collapsed on the bed. I smiled wide.

"AHH IM SO HAPPY YOU'RE ALL OK YOU GOT ME SO WORRIED" I yelled and rolled around in the hug. I got up and touched my head only to be met with bandages.
"We're happy you're fine too N/N" Sho replied and slightly smiled.

"So what did I miss...?" I asked and they explained about what happend in the hospital, with the police officer and Iida.
Izu was almost done and started talking about Sho saying something and standing up to the police man.
"I would've done the same thing Sho" I said and smiled at him as Izu continued

"And then Todoroki-kun said he's a hand crusher" Izu laughed, Iida chuckled and Sho replied
"But I am!!" He said.

I side hugged him and laughed with Izu.

"You are one big dumbass you know that?" I said and giggled and rested my head on his shoulder. Our laughs filled out the hospital.

What an eventful internship it was. I'm just happy I got closer to Sho.

I think I.....

love him.