SubBunny!Deku x Dom!Reader

This work is dedicated to Loverofthings0101 per her request for this story.

After an excruciatingly long day at work, you had only one thing on your mind.

Sleep.

Even the thought of your head hitting those fluffy, cool pillows made you yawn with delight.

You turn off your car having just parked in the driveway of the house you share with your bunny hybrid husband, you gather your belongings from your car and walk up to the door.

The sound of the lock clicking open emanates through the quiet house. As you walk in, you hear a sound from your room. Unsure of what it is, you set your things on the kitchen counter and head over to investigate the disturbance.

You put your ear against the door to assess whether or not to open the door. The sound is familiar but you can't quite put your finger on it. Knowing that it was at least a safe sound, gently open the door to be shocked by the sight displayed before you. Your dear lovely husband propped himself on all fours while he rubs violently at his member and puckered asshole. His heavy breaths filled the room followed by whines of desperation.

Needless to say, you're wide awake now, the sights and sounds bringing up your arousal. Thoughts of sleep are the farthest thing from your mind at the moment. Your husband's lewd moans cause a wetness to puddle in your panties. You cross your arms to lean against the doorframe, waiting patiently to see if he would notice you or continue to futilely touch himself.

A few seconds pass before you get an opportunity to reveal your presence. Your bunny boy releases a desperate "Mommy~" as he tries to calm his heat fruitlessly.

"Yes baby?" You say without missing a beat.

Surprised by your unexpected appearance, Izuku whips his head in your direction with a look that exudes sexual distress. He pulls his hands away from himself and bows deeply on the bed shivering with excitement and anticipation.

"Oh, are you trying to apologize for touching yourself without Mommy's permission?" You grin at the small hybrid man's groveling form foreshadowing some fun times to ensue.

"Yes! I'm sorry!" He lifted his gaze to lock eyes with you, "I just missed you so much today while you were away and I wanted to feel like you were here with me so I touched myself like Mommy does..." The bunny trailed off and shifted as he awaits your response eagerly.

You walk over to where he kneels on the bed and place a hand near the base of his fluffy green ears. You gently pet him for a second but quickly switch to skritches causing him to release a drawn-out moan.
"Tell you what baby," You begin looking deep into his emerald eyes, "I'll let it slide if you can last ten minutes." The sultriness of your voice is so overpowering to your little that it takes him a second to register what you have said.

His eyes suddenly filled with panic. You took the opportunity to flip his legs off the side of the bed giving you full access to his genitals. Lifting one hand to the side of his face, you lightly drag your nails down from his cheek all the way down to his hip bone.

"10 minutes start now baby boy."

He squirms under your touch as the sensation causes his dick to twitch in excitement. He covers his face to hide the red tint infinitely spreading across his skin. You chuckle at the sight and only want to embarrass him further.

You're quick to pull cuffs from your nightstand drawer and proceed to straddle Izuku's chest and attach him to the headboard. The bunny closes his eyes from the embarrassment while releasing a few strained whines of protest.

Making your way down to his cute pink tip, you lift him by the small of his back and trail your hands down to cup at his puffball tail. He moans at your touch. You kiss around his pelvic area sticking your tongue out as you get closer to his shaft. You lick up the side of it earning a strained mewl followed by a body shiver from your husband. You continue to tease him by lapping at his shaft like a melting popsicle. 

Moans, groans, and whines fill the air as you continue to pleasure your baby. As soon as the timer has two minutes left, you shove his member clear to the back of your throat without warning. Your husband shrieks in ecstasy at the warmth and rudeness of the action. After about a minute, his breathing becomes labored as he flails about the bed and begins kicking his legs outwards to calm the ejaculation rising in his gut.

You lift your head briefly, "Only one more minute Baby Boy."
With thirty seconds left on the timer, you place your hands where your mouth once resided and pumped at his length with vigor. He arches his back at the change in sensation while progressively becoming a sputtering mess at your disposal.

At ten seconds, you begin a count down.

"Ten."

"Oh goodness! I can feel it!"

"Nine."

"Mommy please!"

"Eight."

"Please let me cum Mommy!"

"Seven."

"I can't hold it much longer!"

"Six."

Now all Izuku can manage to beg is diluted in his sultry moans as he kicks and pulls trying to resist release until your count is complete.

"One."

As soon as it leaves your mouth Izuku releases onto his stomach in a convulsing heap. The drooling mess focuses his gaze on yours.

"Did I do good?"

You nod in approval. "You did so well for me bunny~"

His eyes quickly avert your gaze as he asks, "Can I eat you now Mommy?"

"Go ahead Baby Boy. You deserve a taste."

Rising from your spot before him after undoing his bindings, you stand at the edge of the bed and motion for Izuku to sit on the edge. Like the good little boy he is, he obeys and looks up at you with his floppy ears twitching with an eagerness in his eyes.

He cautiously reaches for the button of your jeans and latches his gaze on yours to ask permission for access. You smile and guide his hands the rest of the way, helping him unbutton the garment as he bounces in anticipation at the mere thought of your taste.

Once your pants have been discarded, Izuku stares, salivating at your red lacy thong displayed before him. He grabs your hips and begins to devour your sweetness through your panties as if he had been starved for days and your womanhood was the only food in sight.

With your legs begging to tremble from the pleasure, you push his face from you momentarily to remove your underwear and sit against the headboard.

Beckoning him towards you, he crawls over and you thrust his face into your womanhood where he begins lapping at your leaking juices with happy little noises escaping him.

As you reach your climax, Izuku's tail wiggles at his accomplishment. His pace slows as you come down from your high.

You reach out to him once the ecstasy has passed and hold him in your arms, his face finding solace in your breasts.

After a few minutes have passed and you both have relaxed, Izuku pipes up, "One more time?"

You chuckle at your husband's request.

"Sure. Let's go to the bath."