6• Revenge

Chapter 6 - Revenge

Chapter 6 - Revenge

*POV ~ LUNA*

I couldn't bring myself to look at my friends because I knew it would bring me more pain then I'm already feeling. I let Janson hurt me because I felt like I deserved it, like I needed some sort of reality check. I turned my head to the side and spat the blood out off my mouth onto the rat man which obviously caused him to slap my face where a bruise was already forming.

A few moments of inaudible chatter went on before a berg landed in front of me and Janson. Once the hatch opening it revealed an alive Ava Paige who was being guarded by four masked men as she walked closer to me.

'Is this all of them?' The woman asked not even noticing my presence yet.

'Most of them, it will be enough.' Rat man replied.

'Start loading them up.' Ava ordered before grabbing my bleeding wrist and leading me to where my friends were situated. She then gestured her hand for the brunette runner to stand by my side.

'Hello Thomas, Miss Andrews.' Then an unimaginable thing happened.

The raven haired girl who I thought I could trust was walking up to us in front in multiple guards which I'm guessing were for her protection.

'What the hell? Teresa?'

'What what's going on?'

'She's with them.' Thomas glared his eyes at the girl.

'You traitorous fucking bitch! How could you?' I screamed before I was being held back by the brunette.

'Since when?' Minho asked.

'Oh Teresa's always had an evolved appreciation of the greater good.' Janson smirked as he stood next to the girl.

'Once we restored her memories, it was only a matter of time.'

A few seconds of silence passed before someone broke it.

'I'm sorry. I had no choice, this is the only way. We have to find a cure.' Teresa insisted.

'I swear to god if you don't shut your fucking mouth.' I shouted which made the girl flinch.

'She's right. This is all just a means to an end.' Ava took over for the the raved haired traitor.

'You use to understand that Thomas. No matter what you think of me, I am not a monster. I am a doctor, I swore an oath to find a cure! I just need more time.' Ava said to all of us.

'What and having me sexually assaulted was just for laughs?' I scoffed in disbelief.

'More blood you mean.' A familiar woman spoke up.

'Hello Mary, I hoped we'd meet again. I'm sorry it's under theses circumstances.' Ava lied, I could see it in her eyes.

'I'm sorry about a lot of things too, but not this. At least my conscience is clear.' Mary said with her chest held high and I admired her for that.