Time Skip (2)

hey, just a foreword, I put a major time skip

(Time Skip) 

Why couldn't I stop thinking about the scarred boy, he intrigued me, his fighting style was aggressive yet clean. He could get the work done. Its been a while since we've seen him, I don't know if he gave up on finding us, or something else. We learned his name is Prince Zuko, i thought he was just a soldier boy who was good at fire bending, I wasn't expecting him to be the firelord's son. Anyway, we met Toph, a really good earth bender who is Aangs teacher, she can be a bit rude to me though sometimes, but recently she decided to leave, but I have a feeling she will return. we had a couple of small adventures with Zuko, but they all ended in us barely getting away and Zuko getting really mad. I think the dude has anger issues. but right now, this isn't our biggest issue. Right now is the most confusing thing that has ever happened. 

I now am standing behind a wall as Katara runs past me, signaling me to jump out and try to hit whoever that girl who is trying to kill Aang. She jumps back and makes a small cloud of dust from this old town that we followed Aang to. We start to form a semi circle around her, trying to trap her, me, Aang and my sister are ready to fight. 

Aang goes after her with a blow of wind, Katara follows with a small wave of water, but the girl was able to evade it all. She casts blue fire at us as she backs up into an alley of this old dusty town. A vibration hits the floor as she falls to the ground, and out comes Toph. 

"Thought you guys could use a little help" 

"Thanks" Katara said kindly. 

The fire nation girl quickly ran as she sent blue flames at us. She jumped through an alley, looking behind her when she ran into an old man. 

I looked at the old man and found Zuko with him. We all closed in on Azula. 

This is probably the first time all of us, including Zuko, fought on the same side. 

"Well, look at this. Enemies and Traitors, all working together." The girl said, with a sly face. "Im done, I know when I'm beaten. You got me. A princess surrenders with honor." 

It clicked in my brain that she was probably Zuko's sister. But why aren't they on the same side?

In a flash the girl sent a shot of her flame at the old man, knocking him to the ground. 

"Uncle!" Zuko yelled, then sending a stream of flame at his sister, which was quickly followed by a stream of water from Katara, a blow of fierce wind from Aang, and my boomerang being thrown by me. 

Smoke and flame blew up everywhere, and when the smog cleared, the girl was gone. 

I look back to see Zuko standing over his uncles body. As he yelled in frustration. 

"Get away from us!" Zuko yelled as we started to walk closer to see what had happened.

"Zuko, I can help!" Katara said as she started to walk towards the man. 

"LEAVE!" Zuko yelled, he sent a fan of fire flying towards us as we quickly ducked. 

I could see tears start to form in his eyes, he felt guilty, he felt responsible for his uncle getting hurt. I wanted to go up to the poor boy and tell him it was going to be okay. Fortunately, Katara didn't listen to what he said and went up to the boys uncle. 

"I can heal him, my water bending can help heal his wound." 

Zuko looked down, embarrassed but knew that this would help save his uncle. And he can't only rely on himself. 

Katara took out some water and it began to glow a light blue color. Zuko looked with wide eyes. 

Zuko's uncle slowly opened his eyes, as he looked up to find Katara healing him, Zuko looking down at him with a worried look, and Aang, Toph and myself standing a couple feet away. 

Katara finished up and said, "he should be fine." 

Zuko gave a nod as he helped his uncle up. 

"this doesn't change anything, I'm still going to try to capture you." Zuko said with his usual mean tone, but then he did something that I wasn't expecting.

"But thank you, I'll give you a head start" 

As if in a game of tag, he glared at us with a look that said, "I suggest you start running." 

We took off, but were still in a mental debate within ourselves about what just happened, had zuko apologized? Did he say thank you? Is he still going to try to capture us?

This was all a day to remember, but not just because we met a new enemy, but because our old enemy, could turn out to be an ally.