Phase 2: Chapter 7

⚠️GRAMMATICAL ERROR AHEAD⚠️

Mina keep on facing back and forth inside her clinic, she has no other schedule for the day, but she decided to stay in the hospital for her shift. She was busy~ thinking about Chaeyoung and what Seungjae told her ealier. She knows that Seungjae's not lying, Mina knows her brother~ he won't act like that and joke over these things.

As Mina drowned in her thoughts, someone knocked on the door, and an unexpected visitor came.

"Nayeon unnie" Mina bow her head

Nayeon do the same to greet Mina "Am I disturbing you?" She asked

Mina shakes her head in reply to Nayeon. She then asked "What brought you here unnie?"

Nayeon sighs and faintly smiled "I'm just here to apologize"

Mina's brows furrowed "For what?"

Nayeon sighs, Mina then realized that it is something serious~ so she invites the latter to sit on the swivel chair.

"What is it unnie?" Mina asked after sitting on her chair

Nayeon heave a deep sigh, it took few more seconds before she looks at Mina's eyes "I'm sorry... I think it was my fault. I told Chaeyoung to be a womanizer back then, she went to different clubs~ enjoyed her life like any other teenagers"

"Why did you do that unnie?" Mina asked in disbelief

"She cried on me, telling me that you're not into her... And that you keep on pushing her away. I guess~ you and Jeongyeon are still dating that time, so I gave her the dumbest advice" Nayeon replied "I told her to enjoy her life, then her daughter happened"

"No unnie... It's my fault, Chaeyoung did that because I pushed her away" Mina replied "My wrong decisions that time~ put us here.... And I'm letting that wrong decisions ruin us now" 

"Mina.... The kid has nothing to do with this" Nayeon

"I'm not blaming her unnie, I'm blaming myself" Mina replied "I'm blaming myself for not thinking properly"

"Have you and Chaeyoung talked?" Nayeon

Mina shakes her head "I was too stubborn to listen"

"I can't meddle with your marriage, I have no right to do that... Jeongyeon told me that they saw Chaeyoung~ the other day, she was transferring her daughter to another school" Nayeon

Mina just nodded, after what Seungjae told her~ everything started to make sense now. Chaeyoung is now the one who is in charge of Heejin, she's the only one that the kid have.