Chapter 12

"Chaeyoung- ah!" Mina

Chaeyoung's pulling back her head, as Mina's pointing her index finger and glaring at her at the same time.

Chaeyoung gulp, she don't like this older sister side of Mina.

"Where have you been?" Mina

"School" Chaeyoung

"Your class ended early... Where have you been?" Mina repeats

But instead of being scared, Chaeyoung becomes mad "Why are you like that? Why do you act as if nothing happened?"

Mina was taken aback, she's been denying it for weeks... But Chaeyoung's right, and the day where Chaeyoung will bring up the topic again, finally came...

"I hate you" Chaeyoung utter, that made Mina's eyes widened

Chaeyoung rush to her room after that.

Their dinner was normal, Chaeyoung's answering everything that their parents asked. She even play with Seungjae...

But that bothers Mina, she's worried about Chaeyoung. That's why she decided to talk to her after dinner, thinking that it's time for them to talk.

Mina's holding a glass of milk, she's going to bring it to Chaeyoung.
But when Mina turned the doorknob, she learned that it was locked...
There are times that Chaeyoung becomes a stubborn little kid, that's why Mina has a spare key. She went to her room, and took the key from her drawers then comeback outside to open the latter's door.

Mina opened Chaeyoung's room and found the place in darkness. She reached for the switch on the wall, but when the lights turned on, there's no Chaeyoung in there.

"Chaeyoung- ah..." Mina calls, as she walk herself to the middle "Chaeyoung- ah...."

Mina placed the glass of milk on the table. She start to look around but Chaeyoung's not really there, her eyes tend to the window, it was close but unlocked.
And that's when Mina started to worry... Chaeyoung's out again...
This is the second time that Chaeyoung did this, going out without telling her.

Mina quickly run to her room to get her phone, she immediately dialled Chaeyoung's number... But after just a couples of rings, the latter rejected her call.
Mina started to loose temper, she tried to call Chaeyoung again but the latter keeps on rejecting her calls.

Meanwhile...

Chaeyoung's on Nayeon's house, she's frustrated and need someone to talk with.

"You have classes tomorrow, right?" Nayeon asked as she walks from the kitchen to the living room, and handed Chaeyoung some soda.

Nayeon sat on the couch, opposite to Chaeyoung.

"That's why I have my bag with me" Chaeyoung replied, wiggling her eyebrows

Chaeyoung's phone rang, Mina's calling her... But instead of answering it, she froze and stare at her phone screen.

"Aren't you going to going to answer that?" Nayeon asked

"She's actually my problem" Chaeyoung replied and rejected Mina's phone call

"The one who's calling you?" Nayeon

"She's my stepsister" Chaeyoung

"What's the problem with her?" Nayeon

"I'm in love with her" Chaeyoung

"Ohw.." Nayeon was a bit surprised of the confession