Update the questions

I awake with a huge headache stupid tears I get up and wipe dust from my hoodie and walk to the house the door opens it before I get to it and out comes everyone saying why didn't u tell us your dating Jack and live in the same house and that your here cause he's hurt who the hell told them! -.-

SLENDYYYYYYYY I yell yeah he answers Yush Jefffffff?

I storm in the door saying why did you tell them I'm dating JACK!!!!

Slendy says they wouldn't leave me alone and I couldn't fix up Jack till they left so I told them but SLENDY you could of made up something pouts.

Laughing jack p.o.v

I awake and see Jeff pouting I giggle and he stops and runs over to me hugging me for dear life. Jack your okay I say of course I am I'm the one and only laughing Jack he giggles and kisses me deeply. Slendy goes ahem I'm in the room Jeff says fuck off Slendy and Slendy walks out saying I'll make everyone food.

We say alright and Jack says I was so worried about you do you remember what happened Jeff ?

He says yeah I herd some noise and next thing I know I was pulled away from you it was some humans they put a bag over my head and tied my mouth and mouth shut. But I got blood rush and got my knife to cut the rope on my hands and I killed the mother fuckers!

I laugh and say thanks he says can you see clearly I say yes giggling saying I want off this table it's cold he giggles and holds a hand out helping me off o say thanks Jeff kissing him softly.

He blushes and we walk our the door hand in hand walking downstairs and lay down on the couch well me laying down and Jeff laying on me he's a goofball.

Jeff says Hey but I'm your goofball I giggle saying did I say that out loud he says yuahhhhh we both giggle having Ben look at us terrified.

Slendy yells food Jeff gets off me pulling me up and he sits in his chair but I realize smiley is in my seat I smile and sit down on Jeff's lap he blushes saying what are you doing Jack?

I say smiley is in my spot fake pouting he says down smiley smiles nods no and he whistles pointing down and smiley and grinny smile and laugh no grinny sits with smiley.

I say it's alright Jeff I can sit on your lap I'm comfy he says no you can't I say why not then I feel a bonner go up my ass.

I whisper in Jeffs ear why didn't you tell me your friend wanted to play he blushes and I blow on his ear putting pressure on his dick he bites his lip. And closes his eyes holding back a moan he says stop Jack we are at din din I turn around moving forward putting even more pressure on his dick.

He moans and Jane says gross and leaves the table all the guys laugh saying awe Jeffery is he teasing you.

Jeff says Don't call me Jeffe but I push down his area more he says that's it he pushes me off picks me up and pushes me on his old bed and gets on top of me kissing me deeply.

I kiss back even deeper saying Jeff did I really give you a bonner by sitting on your lap? He says no when I saw you awake I got excited and apparently my man hood did to. I laugh and he blushes red I chuckle and say want me to help you with your problem?

He says no Jack your hurt I say o was hurt I'm all fixed up Jeff my head hurts a tiny bit but I'm not gonna let that stop me from hearing you moan.

He blushes more saying Jack your your a tease I nibble on his earlobe and whisper babes no rule that says I can't.

He moans and says damn your right he says just let me get a bath I'll fix my problem I say Nuu IM getting in with you fixing your problem.

He says Jack you'll just make me have more of a problem I laugh saying oh how so he says your just gonna get me even more hard.

I smirk saying fine Jeff enjoy your shower alone sticking my hand down his pants and boxers flicking his tip he moans loudly.

End of story ^.^