Second chap :D There Morning

Hope you didn't miss me much ..... Well I know you didn't I'm not that great..... Well I'm sorry I haven't updated on this story or many of them it's jut I haven't talked lately there's a lot of stuff happening in my life right now in my family and no one to go to talk to about it sigh well I guess y went the second chapter huh well here you go There morning

Jeff p.o.v

I wake up laying on Jacks chest I smile big I got the love of my life I smile and get up off of him and he groans and turns to his side I go to go the bathroom but notice he's moving his hand in my usuall spot in the bed he says where you going Jeffy still clearly tired I say bathroom he gets straight up saying okaii yawning and saying did you sleep well last night I say yep peers did you he says yeah better then I ever did I say same with me go back to bed Jack he says noooooooooo I say why not?

He says come back to bed it feels to lonely without you I say after I go the bathroom I'll be right back okaii he says okaii and lays down hugging my pillow haha another rain day with my killer boyfriend hmmm I say we watch some movies today and have some popcorn smiley comes in the bathroom holding up his empty food bowl I say okaii okaii I run down stairs pour his food go the bathroom and lay next to Jeff he says what the hell why are you panting and out of breath I said ran down stairs gave smiley food went pee washed my hands and laying next to you he laughs his clown laugh saying okaiiii let's go to bedddd I say okaii movie time he says movieeeeeeeeeesssssss...

I say yep what would you like to watch he says uhmmmmmmkmmmkk Batman I wanna see the joker he says okaii we watch and watch then watch Mr. Incredibles and Elmo don't judge lol and spongebob and The crow I love that movie and Rv and she's the man and Breakfast club bob the builder another don't judge lol and last but not least summer school then we sleep for the hole day.

Jack p.o.v

We watch a bunch of movies but I can't help but glance over at Jeff and his reactions I would laugh and he would say what I say nothing just had tickles in my throat he would smile and chuckle now he fell asleep after us eating popcorn and watching dozens of movies and he falls asleep on my chest I smile kiss his forehead saying sleep tight turn off his tv pull he covers up on him and turn off the lamp and he'd to sleep.

End of chap yeah it was short just I couldn't think much this time I apologize