I Saved The World

I wake up to and look around to see I'm at home and I get up and look at mom and then I run in the bathroom and look in the mirror to see I'm not corrupted anymore.

I walk to mom and she immediately gives me a hug to see I'm okay, I hug back and I tell her "I had this Nightmare about everyone being corrupted and I had to save everyone." She says to me "That wasn't a dream sweetheart, that actually happened you saved everyone! I'm so proud of you son!"

She hugged me tightly and I ask her "so where's everyone?" She answers "oh! I forgot to tell you they're waiting for you at the house on the hill!" I quickly ran to the house on the hill and I see everyone dancing but they were saving the drinks and candy for me.

I smile happily and I see Roy, Robert, and Ross there as well and I ask myself questions again, what are they doing here? Are they going to hurt me? Have they changed?

I see Pump walking to me and we hug each other and Pump looks at Boyfriend and tells him "Boyfriend, start the music!" He plays the music and everyone starts partying

(This video isn't mine I just wanted to show what music it was for context but please check this person out. Also the credit goes to the person who made the mod and the video and the credit goes to the people who made the pictures as well)

I start dancing to the music and I see Roy, Robert, and Ross walk to me and Pump I start to get nervous.

Roy says to me "we're sorry for bullying you two." Robert asks me and Pump "can you forgive us?" Me and Pump say at the same time "yes!" They smile and we all have a good time.