Truth or Dare

Authors POV
Izuku makes his way downstairs, where the rest of the League waited. "Izu~ finally!" Himiko calls out. "Okay. Why did you guys call me anyways?" Izuku asks, confused. "Psycho here, wanted all of us to play Truth or Dare." Dabi speaks up. "Why though?" Izuku questions. "Who knows." Tomura replies. Izuku just shrugs and plops down next to Tomura. "If you are done dissing my choice of games, lets start!" Himiko cheers. "Fine then." Izuku said.

The four played regular truth or dare for a while. Himiko was getting bored so she decided to change things up a little.

"Izu, T or D!" She asks. "Hmm, dare." He answered. "I dare you to... play Seven Minutes in Heaven with Shiggy!" She cheers. "Aren't dares supposed to be something you don't want to do?" Izuku asked, arching his brow. "Oh, be quiet and just do it." She demanded. He simply shrugged.

"I'll be back in exactly seven minutes." Himiko tell the two. She shut the door to the closet in their room and walked away. Izuku was about to say something but was interrupted by someone wrapping their arms around his waist and laying their chin on his shoulder. It's was Tomura. "Tired?" Izuku asks, chuckling. He earns a nod from the blue haired male. Izuku turns to where he was facing Tomura. "Why don't you take a nap after the game?" Izuku asks, softly. "Okay..." Tomura replies. "Times up!" Himiko calls. "That was fast." Izuku thinks out loud. Himiko opens the door and the three of them walk back over to where Dabi was waiting. "Well?" He asks. "Let's finish this so Tomu can sleep." Izuku said. They nod and sit down. "Himiko, T or D?" Izuku asks. "Truth!" She grins. "Who's your crush?" Izuku smirks. Her face goes bright red immediately. "I- Uh- well-" she helplessly stutters. Izuku laughs. "It's- Uh...I-Izzy..." she finally says and Izuku grins. "I knew it!" Tomura calls. This causes Izuku to laugh. "H-hey! No laughing." Himiko claims. "So. You like my sister, huh?" Izuku asks her, smirking. "S-shut up." She mutters.

The four played for a while. Eventually, Tomura went to his room for a nap, Dabi and Himiko turned on the Xbox to have a 1v1 match, and Izuku sat at the bar for a drink. Kurogiri had returned halfway through the game and was now talking with Izuku, since the two had nothing better to do.

And that's what Truth or Dare with the League of Villains is like in my AU :)

Hey guys! So, I hope you liked it. Sorry if it was short. I'm in school rn and I didn't rlly have too much time. Plus, I'm also listening to a math zoom rn as well. Anyways, I might update more stories today but then again I might just read other stories. We'll see what happens. ^•^