Drowning In You

-Ok, so, I apologize for not posting anything new in this for like a month, school and life has been catching up to me. But, I am gonna be more active from now on, so, yay!!-

.Kirari's POV.

The porcelain stuck to my skin, condensation heavy on its white surface. Taking a peak at the amber liquid inside, I gently moved to set it down on the council room table. A frown tugged at my lips as I cast a glance at the quiet room. Afternoons are so boring.

Click.

A head of ebony hair peaked through the door, only to be followed by the rest of the woman. Sayaka. The frown that once lay on my features twisted up into a grin as the secretary scurried into the room. The secretary was almost always in the office after hours. Dutiful as always.

"Sayaka, would you come here please?" I called softly, motioning with my hand. The girl replied with a small hum, immediately making her way towards my chair. The smile remained on my face as I gently took her hand.

Soft.

Returning my gaze to her face, there is now an adorable pink tinge to her cheeks, her beautiful  violet eyes avoiding mine. I take a moment to appreciate her in this new lighting, the way the suns beams caress her delicate features, highlighting the rosy hue of her cheeks. How I adore that lovely shade on her, she really should show it more often. At this I chuckle, bringing her hand to meet my lips in a light touch. This elicits a gasp from her.

"President!"

Now letting her hand free from my grasp, my gaze once again finds itself searching for her face. The sight awaiting pleases me; Sayaka's eyes are squeezed shut and her face is painted with the prettiest scarlet I could imagine. Warmth makes its presence known in my chest as I continue to eat up her precious reaction. I release another chuckle at this, now breaking the soft silence to grab the girl's attention.

"Red suits you Sayaka~"

At this she lets out an embarrassed squeak, to which she brings a hand to cup her burning cheek.

"But blue is certainly more flattering on you." I putted, my sight resting on a small, blue mark on Sayaka's hand. This left her mouth gaping and her face a shade darker. I giggled as I wrapped my arms around her waste and pulled her into my lap.

I sighed as I felt her body tense and begin to tremble. This won't do. I carefully began to help her situate herself, and bring her to straddle my lap.

Why are you still so tense?

I took this opportunity to once again observe the other, frowning slightly at what I saw. Her hands were clenched into fists on her thighs and her gaze refused to meet mine. Did I do something wrong..? Hesitantly, my hand moved to caress her cheek.

"Sayaka, did I make you uncomfortable?"

"N-No!" She gasped, now meeting my gaze. My lips twitched upwards and my hand dropped to her chin, tilting her head upwards.

"Then why are you still so stiff?" I cooed, leaning my face next to her ear.

"Tell me what bothers you, Sayaka~"

.Third Person.

Sayaka let's out a small gasp, pulling back to meet Kirari's curious blue gems.

"So close.." She breathes.

"And does this upset you..?"

The ebony haired girl responds by burying her face in Kirari's neck, snaking her arms around her waist.

"No."

.Sayaka's POV.

My thoughts were screaming at me, cursing me for indulging in this action. I could feel my cheeks burning and the President's breath hitch. Her hands wrapped around me from behind and pulled my body against hers.

"You truly are incomprehensible, Sayaka." She murmured, bringing a hand to once again rest on my cheek. Is she...? I bring my face up to meet the blonde's icy hues gazing at me warmly. I copied her motion, bringing my hand to her check and cupping it. Her eyes glittered with amusement as she dropped her hand to my chin again.

Is she okay with this?!

My question was quickly answered when I was pulled forward, meeting her lips in a soft embrace. 10 seconds became 20 until I pulled away for air. The look of pure happiness in Kirari's eyes could not be overlooked as a shy smile brought itself to my features.

God, I could drown in the ocean that is you.

-Ok, so if I spelled anything incorrectly I apologize and I would really appreciate feedback! I will take suggestions for ships and stories if you feel compelled to ask or share! Thank you!!-