The day

This is the day, you thought while getting up of your bad. It was 7 AM, the birds were singing merely and the sun was so bright that you had to close the curtains.

This is the day when you will move to Kyoto and continue studying there and improving your skills.

You didn't know that you have special abilities since last year. You started seeing creepy creatures wondering in the streets and disturbing people who can't even see them.

Actually you still have no clue how the teacher's from Kyoto Metropolitan Curse college found you, but you don't even. care.

Now, you're standing in the middle of your room with the ticket to Kyoto in your hands... this is the day.

You had already packed your baggage, and left the house. The trip will take almost 2 hours, so you put your favorite song, and closed your eyes.

Y/n looks very beautiful, she decided to dress up to make a good impression on her new teachers and classmates. She wears beautiful patterned skirt with nude (your favorite color) sweater.

She has unforgetable e/c eyes, and naturally pink chicks, puffy lips and gorgeous smile which can make any guy's heart beat faster then usual, ooh yes and she knows it very well

She has unforgetable e/c eyes, and naturally pink chicks, puffy lips and gorgeous smile which can make any guy's heart beat faster then usual, ooh yes and she knows it very well. Besides being beautiful she was also a clever type with a slight sense of humor.

FINALLY!! the train stopped and you got out. You were told that 4 members of the college with dark blue uniforms will meet you at the station.

Soon you noticed them. One of them has white hair with a bandage on his eyes

"That's weird, does he see anything with that on his eyes??" you thought. It was Gojo Satoru who started waving at you. As a respond you slightly waved and smiled while walking towards them.

Beside him 3 other students were standing. Two of them were talking very laud causing passers to look at them. And the other one's face looked like he was embarrassed to be around those two.

"Hello!! You must be y/n, mustn't you? Nice to meet you, I'm Gojo Satoru your teacher, you can call me Gojo sensei, how was your trip? Hope you're not too tired, we have to do something before going to campus" He was full of emotions and was talking so happily that it caused you to smile.

"Hi, yes I'm y/n, nice to meet you too, I'm not tired at all!! What are we going to do?" You asked with eagerness.

Before he could explain anything 3 students walked up to you, one of them had pink hair and strange marks under his eyes, it was Yuji Itadori, he still was talking to the girl beside him.

The girl had short brown hair and brown eyes, she was pretty tall, and looked as if she wanted to kill Yuji. It was Nobara Kugisaki. And the last person who looked pretty attractive was standing near Gojo, he had long lashes and dark blue eyes. And he was Fushiguro Megumi

"I put so much mascara but my lashes still aren't as long as his" You thought. All of them greeted you and you started walking to the private park near the lake, you were walking in front.

There were no people around, the grass was very green and the air was fresh. Soon you noticed that the footsteps you were hearing all the time are gone, you turned around and saw that there's no one behind you.

"Was I walking too fast?" You thought "No, it's impossible, I was listening to the shouts of those two all the time, how they could be gone so quick..."
Your normal, relaxed face looked worried, you were standing in the middle of the park which was covered with stone gates all around, all you can see were couple of trees in front of you.

" Your normal, relaxed face looked worried, you were standing in the middle of the park which was covered with stone gates all around, all you can see were couple of trees in front of you

Your heart started to beat faster, you felt like your blood was freezing in your veins. Suddenly a branch crunch caught your attention, you turned back and saw steering bushes. You started slowly walking towards the moving bush, but again, you heard something from behind.

  You turned around rapidly and saw a GIGANTIC purple creature standing in front of you, green liquid was coming out of it, It looked at you with his one huge eye and opened its mouth wide to bite you.

You were quick enough to escape it and without hesitation you made 2 sharp katanas with your energy and rushed to kill him. It was moving fast but you were faster, it turned its direction towards you and with open mouth started moving right to you, You jumped up on it and started running on its large neck while it was trying to catch you with its odd hands,

you felt that if you stop you will immediately sink in it's liquid, of that thought you started running even faster...

MEANWHILE Gojo sensei and others hidden behind the trees were watching your fight, Gojo just wanted to test you, and he seemed pretty impressed at your speed.
"She is soooo damn fast" Yuji uttered with admiration.
"Yes, she is..." Gojo said with smiling face.

Megumi's POV
Exactly, she runs as if she got engine in her legs, and she doesn't even seem to be tired, probably she has trained a lot before coming here... Will I be able to show my power like her?

During the battle...
When you came to the end of it's colossal neck you made your last high jump and put your katanas in its neck and started sliding down while separating it into 3 equal pieces.

The creature fell down and behind it there was your figure. You looked powerful at that moment, you enjoyed every single moment of the fight, and it is noticeable from your face expression.

You heard handclaps from your back, that was Gojo who ran up to you and with his bright expression of face said.
"Y/n that was the most amazing battle I have ever seen among my first years, good job, It was a test that I had prepared for you, if you were not able to kill it, sorry, but I wouldn't accept you, but HOW fast you were, I'm proud of you, now you deserve to have some rest, or would you like to have some smoothie with us???"

Nobara started shaking you and telling "I don't know who you are, where you come from, and what type of person you are, but YOU WERE AMAZING during the battle, you have to teach me some tricks, will you?"
"Can you show some of them to me too?" Yuji asked
"Me too, please" You heard a voice from your back, that was Fushiguro, who asked you with blushing cheeks.

"Of course, guys!" you said with laughing, and all of you went to the nearest cafe...

A/N Hey guys, hope you liked the first part of my story, just reminding you that it's my first time writing and there may be many grammatical mistakes, as English isn't my native language 😢 Sorry for that, let me know if there's something you would like me to change... thank you for reading!!❤️