Get to know each other

After couple of hours all of you returned to campus where Gojo sensei handed you your uniform. It was different from other student's uniforms. Gojo explained it as they sew it individually to provide each student with comfort and to make them use their energy as well as they can. So the uniform shouldn't disturb students at all.

After, they showed you your dorm.
It was a small but comfortably organized room. "I love it!" You said by looking around.

Nobara volunteered to help you organize your stuff in the room and you were very thankful. So the boys left and there were only you and Nobara Kugisaki. She opened your baggage full of different cloth and widened her eyes.

"So many cloths... WOWWW. They are so pretty" She said by hanging them in the wardrobe

"Really? thanks! You can take any of them whenever you want" You said with a calm voice with smiling.

Her eyes sparkled and she jumped towards you and exclaimed happily that you could use any of her cloths too, but added that she didn't have many of them...

"Y/n why are you still in your casual outfit? It's right time you changed and put on your uniform! it looked pretty amazing when Gojo sensei handed it to you"

"I've forgotten about it, almost sure it won't look great, I didn't like the design, but anyways, I will change right now"
_______________________________

5 minutes later you were standing in the middle of your room looking in the mirror which was pretty big. What you see in the mirror didn't approve your expectations but Nobara was amazed by your look.

At 2 in the night Nobara finally left, you chatted a lot and almost shared your deepest secrets

You took a bath and went to bed immediately. Your lessons start at 7 am SHARP.
the next day you oversleep...

"Wait. wait WAIT! it's already 7:05" you uttered while putting on your uniform and you rushed to the classroom. You stand in front of the door for a while, just to take a breathe as you were out of it because of running.

You almost put your hand on the handle when it suddenly opened, and a boy who wasn't looking in front of him, as he was talking to Yuji came out and immediately bumped into you.

"Ouch" you exclaimed as he stood on your foot.
You look at the boy and he immediately blushed, and apologized more than 10 times, but you told him that you were fine. it was Fushiguro, he steel was red when the class had already started.

Gojo sensei came 10 minutes late apologizing and handing every student iced latte.

"Sorry guys, I'm a bit late but here's fresh drink for you not to be mad, haha, again sorry. Hey Megumi why you look like a tomato? Is everything okey?"

He didn't say anything just turned his head to the window... Nobara Kugisaki looked at you and smirked.

The class wasn't boring for you unlike other's, you were full of joy and participated during the class a lot, Gojo quickly understood that you're nosy person!

After the endless class, all of you decided to get together in Nobara's room to play cards...
The first to appear was Yuji who also brought crackers and sodas with him, the next were you.

There were only 3 of the students, Yuji, Nobara and you, y'all waited 7 more minutes and started playing without Fushiguro.

"Hey YUJI, stop cheating, I can see how you are hiding small cards in your pocket" Nobara yelled at him with her strange furious face, you couldn't help but laughing at them.
"I will kill you next time if you dare to cheat Itadori Yuji!"

______________________________________Megumi's POV"What shall I do? they have probably started playing, they even called me twice but I just didn't feel like answering

Megumi's POV
"What shall I do? they have probably started playing, they even called me twice but I just didn't feel like answering. I still remember that embarrassing moment, I put all my weight on her foot, It might have hurt her...
GOSH why am I overthinking the same thing more than an hour, she has probably forgotten it. I shall take some candies and join them" He thought.
_____________________________________
He heard loud noises from Nobara's room, opened the door, and what he saw would probably stay in his memory for pretty long time.
Nobara was choking Yuji, who was tearing up and trying to push Nobara away, and you were almost passed out of laughter😂.

Fushiguro just smiled and sat down next to almost dead Yuji, who begged him to switch places so he wouldn't face Nobara.

He nodded and switched his place, he sat calmly right next to you. Nobara again looked and you and smirked, you didn't realize what she meant so you gave her a dumb look, which caused her to laugh...

"May the game start, but let's make it a bit more interesting, let's play it on dare, what do you think guys?" Told Nobara Kugisaki. Yuji were too scared to reject her so he simply nodded, you were a pro gamer, and being sure you won't loose you agreed too, so did Fushiguro.

A/N I have no clue what I wrote here, but hope you liked it, let me know when It's time to stop, haha😂😂