☠︎︎Imposter☠︎︎[1]

Pregame Shuichi x Ingame Kokichi

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Pregame Shuichi x Ingame Kokichi

Warning: !SPOILERS! Name calling and graphic moments, violence in this story. I don't want to trigger anyone so please dont read if these upset you

[Btw I like all characters from danganronpa so any insulting comments aren't my own opinion. Also in a multi-shipper so please dont hate on me]

Shuichi Saihara, the Ultimate detective. He was tall, smart and a charmer, life would be perfect.

Shuichi Saihara, the Ultimate detective stood in a brutal game of violence and death. Every morning was a constant battle of hope and despair for him. But gradually despair was pushing him closer to the cliff edge of no return.

'Hey pups! It's 7am, another great day for a murder pupupu~'

That voice was the first one they heard every morning. Constantly reminding them that this was no nightmare. It was their despair inducing, hopeless reality.

Shuichi's first foot touches the cold floor of his lonely assigned room. Then he places both of them onto the ground and he drags his feet over his bathroom. He stares at his ghostly self with his black eye liner smudged giving him a dead, zombie look.

He takes a hot shower melting in its warmth. He dries off and brushes his teeth with a towel loosely tied around his waist.

There is a knock on his door.
He mumbles at who it is and a childish voice replies
"It's Santa claus here to kill you!"

Kokichi Oma. The antagonist of this crazy killing game. He's always skeeming or preparing another dasterly lie. It's all mystery with the boy. Shuichi could never understand him.

The emo detective places his toothbrush down and approaches the door.

It swings open to reveal the purple eyed Leader. His hair was a dark shade of violet that stuck out in every direction. He wore his signature checkered scarf with his white outfit. No doubt the boy was smaller but the malice that radiates off him made him seem like a scary creature from deep underground.

"What is it Kokichi?"

"Wellll my beloved Saihara-chan I came here to confess my undying love for you!"

"Okay bye Oma"
Shuichi closes his door but the sly Supreme Leader puts his foot in between the door and its frame.

"Now that was just rude"
The male pouts as he invites himself in a closes the door.

"I need to get dressed"

"I'm not stopping you go ahead"

They both pause and look at each other in an echoing silence.

"In private"

"Aww your such a baby honestly, we're both guys! Unless Saihara-chan is secretly gay for me. I wouldn't mind honestly, back before this killing game I had people of every gender falling for me where ever I went"

☠︎︎ 𝐼𝑚𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟 ☠︎︎जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें