☠︎︎Imposter ☠︎︎[5]

{Also can we appreciate how this is #5 in hat}

Pregame shuichi x ingame kokichi

"That was actually nice you two, thanks..."
Tsumugi mustered her happiness and gave a small smile to the pair sitting beside eachother.

"No problem, I'm happy to have made something that you liked"

"Ahem, and what about me dearest assistant, typical robots taking all the glory for my hard work"

"No that wasn't my intention!"

All Saihara could do was glare at the chatty pair, who were laughing, teasing and having fun without him, Kokichi was enjoying himself without him. All his hard work before the game, making sure he was Oma's Everything!

"Gonta scenses your distress Shuichi, you can tell Gonta"
Gonta is such pure, innocent soul, he really had no idea of the hateful reality of this society.

If only the Ultimate Entomologist could be exposed to those horrors, the despair on his once happy face would be pleasant, or at least if he could be useful in assisting...

This was the second thought, the second piece of the puzzle that would slowly blossom into the sinister plan, death.

"Well there has actually been alot on my mind lately and it's weighing me down"

"Oh no! Gonta thinks that is really bad, you must talk to someone about it"

"Nobody will really understand me"

"No no no, you can talk to Gonta Shuichi, all your bad thoughts will disappear and later Gonta will give you a hug and we could go bug hunting"
The tall friendly teenager gave the pregame boy his second pancake and beamed.
"Take food, Gonta wants you to have it, it's yummy"

Kokichi suspiciously eyed Saihara and Gonta, no way would the blue haired psycho be that friendly and nice for no reason, he is up to something devious.

"What is it kokichi, your glaring at Shuichi"

"Yeah well he is the imposter all-"
Kokichi stopped talking and shut his lips, he just let his mouth run wild like some idiot.

☠︎︎ 𝐼𝑚𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟 ☠︎︎On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara