Prologue

,, Hey Suga! " I looked up at boy who was waving at me and smiled at him with waving back.

,, Hey Daichi, what are you doing here?" I asked him as I fixed my glasses which were sliding down my nose.

,, Oh, I was just walking by and saw you here, so here I am "he looked at me with his beautiful brown eyes and the perfect smile. ,, So, are you here alone?"

,, Actually, yes. I came here to take a break, you know " I said and he nodded. Then he came closer and asked me: ,,May I join?"

,, Sure, why not? " I smiled and took a deep breath. Waitress came and asked Daichi if he was going to order something. He nodded and then ordered an iced coffee. She nodded back and dissappeared somewhere behind me.

,, So, what do you think about our new first-years?" he asked me while he was waiting for his cup of coffee.

,, I think this year will be a good year. Did you see how high Hinata jumped? It's amazing! Also Kageyama's here, so we just have to make him be more friendly and everything will be just fine. Did you see how perfect his toss was? Man, I wish I had that talent... " I looked at down and all the excitement in my voice disappeared, when I said those words. It was true, though.

,, Oh c'mon, stop it! You're good enough and still , you're our official setter. You know that we have to enjoy this year. After all, it's our last year in high school."

,, Yeah, you're right... " a light blush appeared on my cheeks as I heard those words. It was nice to hear something like that from person you like for a long time.

We were talking about some stuff for a really long time. When we were heading home, it was already dark and the café was closing so we had to leave, even though we didn't want to. It was comfortable for both of us.