chapter 6

I was sleeping peacefully, but the song of alarm woke me up, which meant I had to go to school again.

I searched for my phone and turned it off. I went downstairs and made a breakfast. I ate it and then I went to change my clothes.

I felt a vibrations in my right pocket. I searched in it with my hand and found my mobile with one new notification. A new message from Daichi.

D: Morning! I'm waiting outside

I read the message, took my bag pack and went out. I saw Daichi in front of our house. I went to him and hugged him.

,, How was your sleep?" he asked me.

,, Good, but quite short."

,, Yeah, same here, but I don't regret the stargazing."

,, Me either." we were talking for a bit and then we arrived to gymnasium. Daichi opened it and we started with preparing things for practice. In 15 minutes or so everybody arrived and we started practicing.

I realised Hinata is getting better at receiving the ball and it made me happy. He's growing. Yamaguchi also got better at his serves. Nishinoya is full of energy as always and Asahi is more calm than usual. I think Nishinoya is making him feel better. Kageyama is also practicing and he's getting better every day.

,, Hey, Kōshi! Come here for a bit!" when I heard those words, I blushed. It was the first time he called me that. Everybody looked at me and I just hid my face and ran to him.

,, What's up?"

,, Nothing, just wanted to give you this." he said and headed me a small piece of paper. I nodded and went to managers for a bottle of water. As I was drinking, I opened the paper and read the meaning.

'You look absolutely stunning today ;)'

I smiled and blushed. It was so cute! I looked at him and he was looking at me. He winked and smiled. I shook my head with a bright smile and went back to practice.

When it was all over, we changed clothes and headed to school. It was all so boring. Avtually, I wasn't even paying much attention to the class. I was thinking about last night and today's morning.

I didn't even realised and it was lunch already. I was heading outside, but someone's hand grabbed mine. I looked at that person and is was Tanaka.

,, Hey, Suga, come and sit with us." I nodded and followed him to one of the tables. Everybody from the team was there.

We started talking, but I wasn't paying much attention to any of them. I was looking at Daichi and he was looking at me. We were doing some kind of funny faces and we really enjoyed it.

The lunch was at the end and we all went to our next classes. As on the others, I wasn't paying attention to those classes and, somehow, I survived!

We went to practice in the gymnasium and started. I was setting to Tanaka the all time. It was kinda exhausting, but I was happy they were having a good time and I was finally useful.

After practice we all went home. I was walking home with Daichi. We were talking about school and volleyball. He said he thinks that Tsukishima isn't giving his best to the game and I kinda agree with him.

When we arrived to the place where we are separating, I have him a hug and he kissed me.

I was walking home and my phone started ringing. I looked at the screen and read the contact name which was calling. Mom.

,, Hello?"

,, Oh hey sweetie! How are you?"

,, Good, I guess. What's going on?" I asked her, since it wasn't making sense.