chapter 8

I woke up and looked at Daichi, who was peacefully sleeping. God, how cute and beautiful he was. I was staring at him for a few minutes, but then he started waking up.

First, he yawned and then he said good morning to me.

,, Good morning, sunshine." I answered and smiled at him. He smiled at me back and we stayed like this for a while.

We were just staring into each other's eyes, but someone knocked on the door.

,, Daichi, sweetheart, wake up! Sugawara have to go home and then to school!" Daichi's mom was screaming on the other side of the door.

,, Mom, we're up and besides, we have a day off today!" Daichi screamed back and I totally forgot about it. After those words, she entered the room.

,, Oh, okay then. I'm going to work, so make sure your siblings will leave on time, okay?"

,, Sure, goodbye, mom."

,, Goodbye, Sawamura-san." I said and she smiled and disappeared in the house.

Daichi looked at me and said: ,,Well, I'm not happy to leave you, but I have to, sorry."

,, It's okay, anyways, I'm going to help you." I started getting up from the bad, but he stopped me.

,, No, no, no. You're staying here and I'll make you breakfast in the bed." I looked at him with really surprised look, but I wasn't complaining. He left and I let myself fall into the sheets again.

After a few minutes I heard a little knock on the door. I went to the door and opened it.

,, Sugawara-san?" the youngest child of Sawamura's family was standing there with puppy eyes and hairband in her hand.

,, Good morning, what's up?" I asked, but I already knew what was going on.

,, Could you please do me a favor?"

,, You want me to style your hair?" she nodded and I smiled at her.

,, Come in." I said and she jumped up with a childish scream of happiness. I smiled even more and made her sit on the bed.

I made her a two braids one on each side. When she looked at herself at the mirror she gasped and said: ,,I look so beautiful! Thank you Sugawara-san! How do you know how the braid these?"

,, Well, me and Daichi have friend, who has long hair, so I learnt something."

,, I see." she said and quickly ran down while screaming: ,,Thank youu"

I just shook my head and smiled. Then I went back to Daichi's room and waiting for him to come back. I didn't wait long and he came with the promised breakfast.

I started clapping hands when he came to me and handed me toast with cacao. I smiled and almost started laughing.

,, What is it, your Magesty? You don't like your breakfast?" he asked me with dramatic and touched voice. I looked at him and chuckled.

,, No, my Prince. Everything's just fine."I gave him a bright smile and he did the same. He then sat down next to me on the bed and made me eat.

It was good, but it was missing something. But to be honest, I didn't care. It was from Daichi and he made it with love so it's delicious.

After I ate the whole breakfast we went down and one question popped up in my head.

,, Hey, Daichi."

,, Yeah?"

,, Can we do something today?" he turned to me and asked me: ,,And what do you wanna do?"