My fault

a/n thank you guys so much for 9k!!!! i love every single one of you guys and appreciate y'all a ton!! <333

"Stupid bitch" My father said as he pulled his hand back and slapped me. My hand instantly going up to touch my cheek the sting getting worse. Tears began to form in my eye.

"I-I'm sorry" I mumbled looking up at my ad from where I sat on the floor cleaning up the drink I spilled. "Yeah you better be sorry Puta! That was my cerveza!" He yelled kicking me in the stomach. Tears fell and I gasped for air holding my stomach. That's when I wished I wasn't there anymore but with Oscar.

"Finish cleaning this shit up" my father walked away. I was glad my mom wasn't here it was always worse when she was there. They always liked to gang up on me. They'd leave black eyes, bruises, and cuts all over my body from beating up on me.

I wish I could leave but I couldn't bare to leave my sister there with them. I always took the beatings so she didn't have to. I began to scrub the carpets tears still falling down my red cheeks.

Once I finished cleaning the spilled beer I went to my room closing the door quietly and getting my phone from where I hid it last. Oscar had gotten it for me so I can text him knowing that I didn't have a phone of my own.

I had a text from Oscar, "Good morning mi amor". I smiled to myself looking up at the door making sure no one was coming into my room before I sent a message to him. "Morning baby" I quickly replied putting my phone under my pillow waiting for a reply.

I began to get ready for work covering the bruise on my neck with an insane amount of concealer. The bruise was from yesterday when my dad held be against the wall by my neck.

I changed my shirt seeing the bruises on my rubs from where he kicked me today. I was use to the mental abuse by now but after getting kicked and slapped after so long it starts to hurt not just physically.

Makes me wonder if I even need to be here anymore. Wishing every night that I didn't have a little sister look after and that I didn't have a boyfriend waiting for me to get out of here.

Wishing that no one cared anymore so I didn't have to either.

I pushed the thoughts going through my head away and finished getting ready for work. Putting on the casual face of makeup I always wore eyeliner, mascara, and lip gloss. I grabbed my phone that was still hidden under my pillow I got message from Oscar. "You on your way to work? Want me to watch y/s/n?" I smiled at how he always looked out for me.

I would have him watch y/s/n when my parents were to drunk and were being abusive. I quickly replied "Yeah ill drop her off in 10 minutes" I quickly put my phone in my purse.

I walked to my little sisters room. She sat on her bed reading the book I got her for her birthday. She was 13 years old. She was 5 years younger than me. I planned on moving out as soon as possible and taking her with me but I don't have enough money saved up.

"Y/s/n get ready you're gonna stay with Oscar till I get off work" she nodded her head and smiled in response she loved Oscar. She slipped her shoes on and put her hair into a high ponytail. "I'm ready." She said walking over to me.

Our dad was already passed out on the couch with a beer bottle in his hand. Our mom who knows where she was at.

We walked to Oscars since he only lived a block from my house. "Ill pick you up around 4 okay?" I said knowing that we would probably hang around Oscar a little longer after I get off work. "Okay" she said looking down at her feet.

Once we got to Oscar house I was greeted by several Santos that hung around Oscars house everyday for some reason. I saw Oscar get up from were he was sitting on the porch. A smile growing on his face "Hey princesa" he said giving me a kiss and then greeting y/s/n.