Mamas

A/n follow my tumblr @/spookysnena :))) requests are open feel free to leave them in the comments, my inbox, or my tumblr acc ask box!!!💓💓 luv y'all

Oscar Diaz x Reader!Martinez!Nurse

•••••••••••••••••
Y/n POV

It was a slow night down at the hospital. I only had one person to help. I walked in to the waiting room and called out his name "Oscar Diaz" a tall man wearing a white...well now red t shirt and khaki shorts stood up. Spooky. I knew his brother Cesar since he was little him being one of Ruby's friends. I've been to a few of their kickbacks, never formally introduced to  Spooky. But boy was he the finest man out there. I've had a crush on him since the first time I've seen him. Never acted on it thought because he's always with some hyna.

"Follow me to room 4." We walked into room 4 where he sat down on the bed. "What happened?" I asked tilting his head an examining the deep cuts. "Prefer not to say." He said kissing his teeth from the pain. I turned around and grabbed my clipboard writing down information. When I turned around his eyes quickly looked up at me. Was he? Oh my god. I raised my brow and shook my head. "My bad mamas. My eyes want what they want." He said now rubbing the side of his neck that was cut up. "Mhm. I'll be back I'm gonna go get some stuff to clean you up."

-

I walked back into the room, Oscar laying down. "Can you sit up, please?" He sits up and faces towards me. "This might hurt a little sorry." I apologized in advance before starting to clean his wounds. The room was silent and awkward. "So how's Cesar?" I asked trying to get rid of the awkwardness. He raised his brow trying to figure out how I knew Cesar. "Ruby's sister." I said trying to jog his memory "the short one? yeah I thought I've seen you around." He said licking his lips and looking me up and down slowly. I shake my head and laugh a little. "This is numbing so you won't feel any pain from getting the stitches." I grab the shot pulling off the cap, he pulls away from my grasp "i don't need that shit." He said staring at the needle frightened. I chuckle, "Spooky leader of the Santos scared of needles?" He kisses his teeth. "You realize stitches is a need going in and out of you right?" He closes his eyes right, "just fucking do it already." I stick the needle in pushing the numbing.

"All done. Wasn't that bad was it?" He opens his eyes and sighs "You better not tell Ruby about this?" "What about your fear of needles?" I ask jokingly. "Okay nos stitches. You won't feel a thing." I say taking the needle and going up to his cut before I could start his hand quickly grabs my forearm I raise my brow at him and he lets go "sorry I'm just a little spooked" I place my hand on his giving him a small smile"it's okay it won't hurt I swear." I move my hand off his and started to stitch him up.

-

"That's it I'm done. Now keep it clean and replace these bandages everyday." I get up from my chair and grab the bandages from the counter handing them to him. "Do I need to come back to get them out?" He asks. "No they should fall out by themselves in 3-4 weeks." I say writing down some stuff on a paper for him. "Well then if something happens or I forget, can I call you?" I look at him blankly "I mean you can just call the fr-ohhh yeah yeah I'll write down my phone number on your instructions on how to clean your stitches."  Did Spooky just ask for my fucking number? Oh my god. My cheeks grew warm and Oscars smile grew wider.

"I'll text you then mamas" he says grabbing the instructions and walking out of the room with a big smile.