Graduation Day, Morning

Day of Graduation Ceremony.

Aoi stands in front of a mirror, nervously adjusting her clothes. She's wearing a light blue ankle-length evening gown that has a high collar and short sleeves. Her hair is tied neatly up and she has deep blue, star-shaped earrings on and a necklace made out of sapphires on her neck. She's wearing a light makeup and seems to have a problem with her long, white gloves at the moment.

"Stop squirming, Aoi", Rose says from a chair that is a couple of meters away. She's smiling at Aoi. Lily is standing behind her, her hands on Rose's shoulders. She's looking at Aoi and scrunching her eyebrows together.

"I can't help it!", Aoi says. She scratches her left wrist "I'm not used to anything like this!"

"You can deal with it, Aoi. It's only for today.", Rose says and grins at her.

"Aoi-senpai...", Lily says.

Aoi turns to her and raises her eyebrow. Lily seems to be deep in some kind of thought. Aoi tilts her head slightly. "Blondie-chan? What is it?", she says.

"You're a Natural, like Cotton Candy...", she says and absentmindedly strokes Rose's hair while leaning lightly over her. Rose closes her eyes and just smiles. "Couldn't you just, you know, make it so that the gloves don't itch and fall?", she continues.

Aoi looks at Lily with her mouth open. Lily opens her eyes and looks upwards towards Lily and smiles widely. Aoi blinks a couple of times, turns back towards the mirror and nods her head slightly. Her eyes flash for a second and there's a wave of light blue light traveling through her hair. She smiles at her mirror image and then turns back towards Lily and Rose.

"Rosie-chan, you have a treasure there, don't let her go," Aoi says and grins at Rose. Lily blushes a bit.

Rose smiles at Aoi. "I know...", she says. She raises her hand and caresses Lily's chin slightly. "I know."

Aoi swirls around a couple of times, then turns to face the two. "So, what do you think?", she asks.

"You look good, Aoi," Rose says.

Lily nods. "Yeah, it suits you. You look really good Aoi-senpai," Lily says.

"Thank you both," Aoi says. "Now scram, you have yourselves to get ready before evening. I don't wanna take too much time from you," she adds and grins at them.

Lily and Rose looks at each other, then smile at Aoi. "Don't worry a bit", Lily says and Rose continues without skipping a beat "We have everything planned out."

Aoi looks at them and slowly moves her gaze from Lily to Rose and then back. They both just grin. "Somehow that doesn't sound very reassuring...", Aoi says.

"Nothing bad, I promise you!", Rose says.

"We'll see, Rosie-chan, we'll see...", Aoi says and smiles at her. "Now go, I have to hurry to school too, we have a last-minute meeting still."