Chp. 33

Baton Rouge📍
Aaliyah 💕
December 2
3:29pm

I laugh at Tay as we walk through the crowded mall. We just got out of school and came straight here. I really had nothing to get so I was just walking with them ready to eat. "You got bookings this weekend?" Sage asks me falling behind the group with me.

"Yeah I got like five heads" I say rubbing through my hair letting out a loud sigh. "Damn I only got two but shit it's more money right" she says and I nod. Me and sage share a interest in doing hair and both plan to go to UCLA's and join the cosmetology program.

Tay said she doesn't plan on going to college. "I just did twelve years of school, tha fuck I'm finna waste four more years for" was her exact words. I didn't judge her or give my opinion or input because it's her life. The rest of us plan on leaving, Sage is taking a free year tho then she wants to leave for college.

Ty plans on going to chapel hill. Well be miles apart so I don't know how our relationship is going to work. That scares me but I try to push it to the back of my mind so that I don't miss out on the present.

"Soooo how are you and ty? You really don't talk about y'all relationship that much" Alexis says to me. "We're good, just enjoying our time together" I tell her and she nods. "Y'all so discrete I be forgetting y'all together" tay jokes "why is that? Y'all be acting like y'all don't even wanna be wit each other" nay says and I mug them.

"Damn mind y'all business" sage says "righttt Damn, and I like keeping our relationship private it's better that way" I say catching an attitude. I just can't stand people medaling in my business it's so irritating and annoying. "Y'all really doin to much we was just askin" tay says and I shake my head "well stop asking it's annoying" I say before walking away.

Lately I've been very irritated and bothered. I think it's the medication I've been taking for my depression. Yes I still suffer from it. I thought it was getting better until a few weeks ago. My mama calls it a relapse but ion know. I've been trying to not flip out because the medicine can cause mood swings.

It's been so hard lately so I just lock myself up in my room. "Hey! Liyah!" I turn around to see them all running up to me "look we're sorry, we didn't mean to piss you off okay?" Nay says "yeah we ain't mean to" Alexis says hugging me. I hug her back then look at tay "you know how I get but I'm sorry too" she says and gives me a hug too.

"Alright now lets finish shopping so we can eat" I say and they bust out laughing "that's all you do" sage says and I shrug laughing with them.

5:29pm

"Where you park at?" Nay asks alexis as we walk out of the mall "ummm I think it's over dere" she points. I sigh loudly because this girl done had us walking in circles cause she forgot where she parked and we did too. We all walk over to where she pointed to see her grey 2011 Jeep Patriot.

"Thank god my fucking feet was finna fall off" tay says walking to the passenger side while me sage and nay get in the back. I sit in the middle with sage on my left and nay on my right. "You still staying tha night at my house right?" Sage asks me sipping on her cherry slushy.

"Ian got no clothes" I say to her as Alexis pulls off "we can go over dere when she drop us off" she says and I nod. "Okayyy so why we not invited" nay says mugging us playfully "girl you know it ain't like dat" sage laughs and I do too. "Oh cause I thought y'all was tryna duck off" tay says.

Sometimes I just be sitting quiet in moments like these because ian tryna be tha reason they all start beefing with sage. We got really close after we met and sometimes it just be us and when they see us on snap or Instagram they all ways go off on her. Of course she say stuff back but I know it be getting to her.

15 minutes later

"Bye y'all" I say getting out behind sage "byeeee" tay and Alexis drag since their the last ones. I shut the door then me and sage go up to her house. She pulls out her key and unlocks the door letting us in. I shut the door behind us "let me use tha bathroom then we can go" she says and I nod going into the living room sitting on the couch.

I pull out my phone to see a missed FaceTime call from ty so I call him back. It takes a few seconds then the call connects.

________________________________

"Waddup"

"Heyyyy Whatchu doin" I ask looking into his back ground seeing somebody house.

"Chillin a Mari house" he says taking a pull from a blunt. I roll my eyes at Mari name. I really can't stand that dude.

"Oh...so that's all you been doin since we got out of school" I ask and he nods.

"Yeah ain't shit else to do...I seen on yo snap y'all was at tha mall why y'all ain't come get us?" He asks passing the blunt to whoever is next to him.

"Why y'all ain't ask, I told you at lunch today" I tell him looking at his hair.

"Damn I must wasn't payin attention cause ion remember dat...say you tryna pull up tonight?" He asks bitting down on his lip.

"I would but I'm staying with sage tonight" I say and he smacks his lips.

"Mane please I just wanna chill wit you" he says but I shake my head smiling.

"Nope girls night so I can't cancel" his face drops and he mugs me before hanging up.

________________________________

I scoff looking at my phone as it beeps "he just tryna fuck dat nigga ain't slick" sage says scaring me. "Girl you almost gave me a heart attack" I say clutching my chest and she laughs "I'm sorry c'mon wit yo scary ass" she says grabbing her keys from the hanger.

"Ian scary you just got a deep ass voice yo ass be sounding like big freeda" I say standing up and walking past her. Just as I got to the door she slapped me in tha back of my head "fuck you ion sound like no big freeda" she says mugging me and I laugh opening the door.

"I was just playin you know I love youuuu" I say trying to hug her but she pushes me away and walks out the house. "You always wanna talk shit until somebody say yo ass sound like Mickey  Mouse or goofy" she jokes laughing at me. "Dat shit ain't funny I hope you fall down dem steps" I say to her as she locks the door "awww it's otay don't cryyyy" she says in a baby voice while I go to her red 2013 Toyota".

I flip her off getting in the car since it's unlocked. I shut my door as she walks up to the car laughing "it really ain't that funny and I'm not a cry baby" I say when she opens the door getting in. "Yes you are, you just cried earlier because tay ate one of your wings" she reminds me of earlier closing her door.

"Okay and? That's food you know I love my fucking food" I defend and she shakes her head laughing. I huff and turn around in my seat putting on my seat belt as she does the same "are you mad?" She asks and ignore her "you wants some ice cream?" She asks and I quickly smile "yes please" I say and she laughs.

"You such a fucking brat dude" she says starting the car and pulling off "ohhh you love me that's why we're best friends" I say smiling at her and she laughs  "yeah but you still a brat" she says and I laugh with her.

{Filler}
Here's a little gift☺️