Chp. 52

Baton Rouge, Louisiana📍
Walmart
Aaliyah 💕
April 25, 2020
12:29pm

"Girl ian seen you in so long, how you been?" Tiana asked looking me up and down. "I've been good, you?" I ask looking at the kids who have dirty clothes on and their heads aren't done. If I'm being honest it doesn't look like anyone does their hair. "I been good too you know just taking care of my kids" she said and I nodded.

"Look Aaliyah...I'm sorry for doing what I did when we were kids. Ever since that day I've regretted what i did to you. As much as I wanted to apologize in person I knew you wouldn't accept it. So I'm saying I'm sorry now" she said looking into my eyes.

I know that I should forgive her but how could I?  I trusted her and she hurt me. She could've killed me. I look away from her and at her kids feeling bad for them. The only thing they had in the basket was milk, bread and some can foods that I just have a feeling is being paid for by wick.

"Although it happened years ago it still affects me now. But we're grown now and I don't want to have a relationship with you but I accept your apology. Um can you give me your address tho? I have some things for the kids that I think you'll find useful" I said looking the the wide eyed children.

"Yeah aight um I live in tha same house" she said and I nod. "Okay ima see you soon" I said before walking away. "Who dat was?" Lay asked me once we were far enough. "This girl I used to be friends with" I said and I guess she took the hint that I didn't wanna talk anymore because she didn't ask any more questions.

After ringing up the items we leave and I drive us back to Monique's house. It wasn't a lot of groceries so me and lay carry them into the house. I shut the door behind us hearing the kids running around the house and Monique telling them to go sit down.

"She gon end up beatin dey ass" lay said and I laughed following her into the kitchen passing the living room. We walk in seeing Monique at the stove while kayce, Kayden and two other little boys run around. Along with ben's two kids and joe's son who lay told me about on our way to Walmart.

"Thank y'all these kids finna drive me crazy" Monique said turning around to us and we chuckled. After helping them take out the groceries I walk out and go down the hallway to the living room.

When I walk in Ben and joe are playing call of duty. Remembering what lay told me about my car I look over to see kentrell in the same place I left him and I walk over to him causing him to look up from his phone. "Y'all came back fast" he smiles up at me and I kept a straight face standing in front of him with my arms crossed.

"What's wrong ma?" He asked dropping his smile replacing it with concern. "Kentrell where is my car?" I ask him and the room falls silent and he starts darting his eyes around the room. "Um where's my car?" I snap my fingers to get him to look at me.

"Oh shit" I hear kd mumble and the rest all watch us. "I-um...aight mane I sold it" he finally admitted. "Oh wow" I fake gasped "mane you wasn't driving it anyway plus I was just gon upgrade yo shit but one of dese niggas ruined my surprise" he said mugging them and my mug dropped.

"Say ian tell ha shit" Ben said "right ion know who told" kd said then they all looked at each other before looking over at the archway where lay was trying to sneak away. "Damn lay you'n know how to be quiet for shit" bway said mugging her and she ran off laughing. 

I look back at kentrell and smile sitting on his lap. "Awe baby I'm sorry that they ruined it but I'll still act surprised" I said and he laughed wrapping his arms around my waist. "Aight ma" he said before kissing my cheek. "Kentrell get yo son" I heard a familiar voice so I look up to see Starr walking into the living room holding a little dark skin boy on her hip with two others trailing behind her.

"What he do?" Kentrell asked laughing and her eyes landed on me. "C'mere k3" kentrell said holding out his arm and Starr let the boy down and he ran to his dad smiling. He looked younger confusing me because when I left Starr was pregnant which would make that baby at least four.

"Say c'mere kam" kentrell called over the other little boy and he came sitting on the chair. "Aight y'all dis my girlfriend Aaliyah now tell ha y'all names" kentrell said and I looked at the boys with a small smile even though I'm hella confused.

"My name kameron" the older one said and I smiled at him before looking at the other one. " I'm Kamari" he said and I nodded smiling. "Y'all are so cute" I coo at them and they both giggle. "Hey Aaliyah" I heard Starr say and I looked up at her "hey, how you been?" I asked "good what bout you? Yo ass just up and disappeared" she said and I chuckled.

"I've been good" I said "that's good...well ima talk to you lemme go see what Monique want" she said and I nodded before I looked back at the boys. She walked out and I looked back at kentrell who was already looking at me. "I didn't know y'all had two kids" I said and he shook his head before looking at the boys.

"Say go play wit y'all brothers" he said and they both ran off. "Kam ain't my son biologically. She had me thinking he was mine but I got a dna test and found out he wasn't. Ima still treat him like my son cause I been raising him dis long plus that dna shit ain't change nothing cause he still mine" he said and I smiled at him.

"Awww" I cooed wrapping my arms around his neck hugging him and he laughed wrapping his arms around my waist hugging me back. "Top hea you next" Ben said handing kentrell the controller. "You gon watch me play?" Kentrell asked me and just as I was about to say yeah I was cut off.

"Aaliyah!!" I hear Monique yell and kentrell sighs "I guess not but ima be right back" I said and pecked his lips. "Wait" he stopped me from getting up and pulled me into another kiss this time adding tongue.

"Eww please get a fucking room nobody wanna see her big ass lips swallow yo face" kd said and we pulled apart. "Kd you have no right to talk about nobody lips when you got two big ass slugs sittin on yo face you crusty lip bastard" I said mugging him and the room erupted with laughter.

He just mugged me as I got up and walked to the kitchen. As soon as I walked in I felt a sting to my thigh I Yelped/screamed "owww" I pouted looking at Monique as she held a wooden spoon and lay and Starr laughed. "I done told yall bout cussin in my house" she said walking away from me.

"He cussed too" I said rubbing my thigh already knowing it's gon be a bruise. "Okay and when his black ass come eat ima hit him" she said and my mouth dropped. I look over at lay and starr and they both shake their heads signaling not to say anything so I didn't.

I walk over to the island and sit by Starr who is on her phone while lay is cutting up grapes. "Now help lay with them fruits fo my salad" Monique told me and I did as told. "So liyah you still do hair?" Starr asked me.

"I do but for about a month I haven't been I've just been hanging out with kentrell and gang and doing my school work" I told her cutting the strawberries. "Oh you in college?" She asked me and I nodded.

"Ion even know if I wanna go to college cause why tha fu-freak do I have to do twelve years of school just to double back and do four more" lay said cutting herself off.

"Well to open my business I need a diploma and degree if I want to expand everything plus I've just always wanted to go to college for the experience" I said and she nodded.

"Well is it what you thought it would be?" Starr asked me putting down her phone. "It was until everyone found about me and kentrell now I have to do school virtually" I said and Starr shook her head. "Damn but that's what comes with being a rappers girlfriend especially a big rapper like kentrell you just gon have to get used to it" she said and I shrugged continuing to cut up the strawberries.