↳𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘹-𝘵𝘰𝘹𝘪𝘤

╔═══════《✧》═══════╗

𝙏𝙄𝙏𝙇𝙀; Quix-Toxic | OR | Kill a Man, Heal a Heart
𝙁𝘼𝙉𝘿𝙊𝙈; None
𝘼𝙑𝘼𝙇𝙄𝘼𝘽𝙄𝙇𝙄𝙏𝙔; Not taken

╚═══════《✧》═══════╝

𝙎𝙐𝙈𝙈𝘼𝙍𝙔;

┈━═☆ALL OF RYLEIGH'S PAST RELATIONSHIPS were quix-toxic. Not the kind of foolhardy, young, dumb and in love type of love, but the type of foolhardy, get hurt in the process type of love.

She always thought the problem was herself - she wasn't like other girls. At least, that's what all the other girls said. She tried to change herself but in the stress of reinventing who she was, Ryleigh realized that she only had to live up to her standards, and not society's.

But the problem of her broken heart still remained, and it seemed that it would always stay, until she re-met Devion Mekus during a boring highschool lecture in the auditorium.

Ryleigh couldn't stop thinking about her classmate, but she practically swore herself to chastity after her last boyfriend. How was she supposed to pick up all the pieces?

If the heavens had a plan for her, they had to deploy it, and fast.

But who knew it would take a murder to heal her heart. *this could be a good place to end the description!*

With the stress of getting ready for college and the passing of everyone's favourite drama teacher, aka Ryleigh's father, the entire school was in chaos. Ryleigh quickly forgot about her broken heart and found herself needing somebody, anybody, to lean on. And that's where Devion Mekus comes in. *also a good place to end*.☆━═┈

𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀𝙎;

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚MC (Ryleigh) / LI (Devion) INFO

➳Portrayed by Hailee Steinfield (MC)

➳Portrayed by Lucas Till (LI)

➳Seventeen year old Senior in highschool (both)

➳All grades above B, no higher than 98 (either, or both)

➳Has attention deficit disorder (ADD, not ADHD). (LI)

➳Straight, though very supportive of the LGBTQIAP+ community (both)

➳Neither commited the murder!

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚OTHER CHARACTER INFO

➳Two (2) best friends. Close to her since they were in kindergarten.

➳At least three ex boyfriends.

➳Drama teacher - up to you! Just everyone's favourite *something* teacher who is also Ryleigh's dad.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚MISC PLOT INFO

➳The way that they bump into each other is up to you!

➳I kind of picture this to be a bit angsty, but fluffy works as well (:

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚MAKE SURE TO

➳Contact me if you have questions!

➳Give credit/complete payment