IX

I somehow managed to make what I thought was a delicious breakfast, I even made some hot chocolate for Jisung, hoping he still loves it as much as he used to. I sat down on a chair and waited for him to come here.

I turned my head to the door as I heard steps coming closer. But what I saw was unexpected. Jisung was wearing a skirt and... he looked damn pretty in it. "Wow" was all I could say. The younger boy stepped closer and sat down across from me "Do you like it?" he asked. I immediately nodded "You're so incredibly beautiful"

His cheeks started to become red "Th-thank you" "Tho I must say it's kinda gay of you" I joked and left him silent for a moment before he said "Well I am gay, so mission accomplished I guess" he giggled. I was way too happy not to smile at him.

We then ate the breakfast and I was glad he liked it. I didn't know I could miss seeing him eat something that much. The way his cheeks got bigger made me way too soft. I love him so much.

"Daddy you're staring" the younger boy told me. I blinked a few times "I know, sorry baby. You're just so adorable" "Stop complementing me, I'm also holding back" Jisung pouted. I smirked at him "Why tho? I love getting complimented" Jisung got up from his chair and walked over to me just to sit down on my lap. "You always tell me how pretty I am but never even once have I met someone as pretty on the outside and the inside as you. You're literally the perfect human. You always know how to make my heart beat faster but you also know how to make me calm down. Ever since I first saw you you've been on my mind 24/7 and now that I have you back I don't want anything to change that. I just... I just love you so much" "I love you too" I smiled as I pecked his lips.

I was about to say something as Jisung pressed his lips against mine. He buried his hands in my hair and I wrapped my arms around his waist. We only broke the kiss because both of us were out of breath. "I want you so bad right now" I whispered against his lips. "Take me" was what he responded as he looked into my eyes.

I grabbed him underneath his legs in order to carry him when I stood up. His lips soon found their way to my neck as i was walking back to his room. I sat down on the bed, with him on my lap. My hands slowly made their way under his skirt. He on the other hand was eager to open my pants once he did it he tried to take off my shirt.

I knew just how needy he must be right now and being the tease I am, I didn't let him take off my clothes that easily. I slapped his ass causing him to stop in his movements. As I saw his blushing face I again connected our lips and passionately moved mine against his.

Jisung moved even closer on my lap, now I could feel his erection pressing against my body. Not wanting to wait much longer I opened the zipper on his skirt and pushed him onto the bed. I was now hovering above him as I pulled down the skirt.

His hands again grabbed my shirt trying to take it off, this time I let him do it. Feeling his hands on my bare skin just made me crave for him even more. I kissed his neck, leaving even more marks. Soft moans escaped Jisung's mouth and they got louder when I slid my hand into his underwear.

"Ngh~ daddy~" the younger boy whimpered. I got off of him "Turn around" I demanded. He took off his shirt before he did asbi told him. I grabbed him by the hip to lift it up a little so I could put a pillow underneath him.

"You're so beautiful, babyboy" I caressed his back down towards the hem of his underwear and slowly pulled it down. I didn't knew whether or not Jisung had lube but I also didn't want to ruin the moment so I just used my saliva to wet my fingers before slowly pushing one into him. While doing so I stripped down my own pants and underwear.

I let another finger enter him, causing the noises of pleasure the escaped his mouth to become louder. I placed soft kisses all over his back as I continued moving my fingers. "Just fuck me already" I pulled out my fingers as I heard these words.

"You better watch your words" with that said I thrusted deeply into him. He moaned out very loud "Ah~ yes~" I didn't wait long before I started moving in a rather fast pace. No talking was involved other than moaning, the only other sounds audible was the slamming of skin hitting skin and the soft squeaking of the bed.

At some point I felt him tensing up and his moans also became higher pitched. "F-faster" he then mumbled but I didn't listen to him, instead I thrusted into him slower but also harder and deeper. I leaned closer to his ear and moaned into it leaving him with goosebumps all over his body.

"I'm close, daddy~" "Cum for me" I was close too and didn't want to hold back a second longer than I had to. Only a few thrusts later Jisung came, letting out a loud moan. I then also came inside of him making him gasp a little.

"I love you, baby" I pulled out of him and kissed the back of his neck. "I love you too" he turned his head to face me so I connected our lips again.

I'm a little late with publishing today but it's 3pm here so I haven't messed up with daily updates yet