XIII

My eyes were glued to the night sky as I was looking out of the window "Can we go star gazing, hyung?" "But where do you want to go?" I felt his arms around my body and his head resting on my shoulder.

"Rooftop?" I turned around and saw a soft smile on Minho's lips. "Okay but put on a hoodie first, alright?" I quickly nodded my head and ran to my room to get a hoodie, I put it on and grabbed a blanket with which I walked back to Minho.

"We can go now" I told him and we went to the rooftop. I put the blanket on the floor and lied down on it while motioning Minho to do the same. Once he did, I moved to cuddle up with him and looked at the stars. "Look, hyung do you see those stars?" I pointed at the sky "Those that look like a w?" I looked at him and waited for him to nod "That's Cassiopeia"

I pointed out a few more star signs to him "How do you know all of this?" he asked me as he started to pat my head. "I'm just really interested in astronomy" I giggled "Sorry if you think it's lame.." "Noo it's not lame, especially not when you are talking about it~" Minho pecked my cheek. Thank you night for being dark!!! I don't know how my head didn't explode from all the times he makes me blush!! But he wasn't able to see it right now.

"I love when you talk about things you like. So to keep this going, I'm a Scorpio" my head immediately turned towards him "You're joking, right?" "Nah, I'm pretty sure I'm a Scorpio" I sat up and looked at him "Hyung, noooo" I could barely see his face but his voice sounded confused "I'm not?" "No.. I mean yes you are but that's astrology not astronomy" I explained to him.

"Oh.. right, I forgot" he chuckled embarrassed "Will you still cuddle with me now?" I didn't answer his question as I just lied down on top of him and pecked his lips. Minho immediately wrapped his arms around my body "My baby~~"

"You have to leave tomorrow, right?" I asked and tried to cuddle even closer to him. "Yes but I'll visit you as soon as I get the chance to" "Hm.." I sighed but then sat up, still being on top of him "Let me ride you, daddy"

I was able to hear a smirk in his voice "Here? You won't have a problem if anyone comes up here?" "The only people that are cumming here are you and me" I replied and moved my hips in circular motions.

"I'm not gonna hold you back" I suddenly felt daddy's hands on my pants as he was opening them. But I stopped him "Today I'm gonna lead, daddy" I smirked and leaned forward to kiss him. Damn if I tell you his lips are so addictive. But you know what else is kinda addictive to me? The feeling of Minho's erection growing right below me.

After a while I stopped moving again and got off of Minho to pull down his pants and underwear just enough to see or well because of the darkness feel his full length. "Babe hurry I don't want to get cold" a soft chuckle left his mouth.

I didn't wait for him to repeat himself and quickly took off my own clothes. For obvious reasons we didn't have lube so I simply used my saliva and then let myself glide down on Minho's shaft. Like this I could feel his entire length and to be honest it was quite a lot to take so I had to pause for a quick second.

My hands were on daddy's chest for support and I slowly started to move my hips up and down. Fuck fuck fuck this already feels so good. I couldn't hold back my moans but I kept them as quiet as possible. "You're cute babes" Minho giggled. Cute? Right now? I'm not cute. I'll show you how cute I am.

Again I leaned forward but this time I kissed his neck and sucked on the skin as much as I could. I also started to move faster and it didn't take long until I heard his moans very close to my ear. That's hot and what makes it even hotter is the fact that with one hand he grabbed my hair and with the other he grabbed my booty.

Minho pulled my head back and then kissed me with one of the most passionate kisses we've ever shared. It was almost as if our lips melted together. There was nothing that could break this kiss and it made me weak. I stopped moving my hips and put my entire focus on the kiss.

"I love you" he whispered against my lips and then immediately went back to kissing me. "I lo- ahh" just as I was about to say it back he hardly thrusted into me which led to me letting out a loud moan.

He kept on thrusting deeply into me. While he was still kissing me as well I tried my best to kiss back but all I could do was quiver on top of him and dig my nails into his arms. I was really close already but I held back as I wanted to wait for Minho.

By now both of his hands found their way to my booty and he not only thrusted into me but also moved my body himself. "I-I'm close" I moaned out. "Then cum for me, princess" he started biting my lip. Even though I was more than just in love with that pet name I still held back "W-with y-you" I stuttered.

Minho then again fastened his pace and started to moan a little bit louder. However once I felt him twitch inside of me, he became way slower again "Cum with me" he murmured and pulled my hips as close as possible.

I felt him cum deep inside of me and came at the same time as him. "I love you too" I was finally able to say it back and kissed him right after. This kiss was way softer than the ones before but I loved it just as much.

finally an update yayy