Character discription

Shoto: 14 (turning 15), Hispanic and Japanese. He likes soba, tamales, tacos, and dislikes being late to school and bullies.

Izuku: 15, Latino and japanese. He likes Shoto, All Might merch, and dislikes bullies.

Bakugou: 15, Colombian and Japanese. He likes dancing to cumbia, zapatillado, salsa, and likes to eat spicy food. Dislikes Mineta. Thats it.

Kirishima: 15, Puerto Rican and Japanese. He likes Bakugou, spicy food, candy. He really doesn't dislike anything

Denki: 15, Puerto Rican,  American and  Japanese. He likes Spicy food, candy, and dance to Payaso del Rodeo. He dislikes being used as a charger.

Iida: 15, Cubian and Japanese. He likes to be organized, his glasses, following the rules and studying. He dislikes people being disrespectful.

Sero: 15, Mexican and Japanese. He likes to dance to Payaso del Rodeo, and El caballo dorado.

Tokoyami: 15, Chilean and Japanese. He likes to dance to La Chona.

Shinso: 15, American, Venezuelan and Japanese. He likes to go to parties.

Aizawa: 31, American, Cubian and Japanese. He's married to Present Mic. And the father to Shinso and Eri

Present Mic: 30, Mexican, American and Japanese. He's married to Shouta Aizawa, he likes to be loud. He is the father of Shinso and Eri.

All Might: American and Japanese. Likes to train Izuku how to dance

Uraraka: Mexican, American and Japanese. She likes spicy food, sushi.

Yaoyorozu: Cubian, American and Japanese. She likes studying and reading books

Jirou: Colombian, American and Japanese. She likes music and dancing.

Mina: Domincan Republican and Japanese. She likes to dance and and hang out with her friends.

Hagakure: Cubian, American and Japanese. She likes to hang out with the girls, she likes to go shopping.

Tsu: 15, Colombian, American and Japanese, likes Uraraka, like to dance.

Eri: Mexican, American and Japanese. She likes to hang out with her parents.