Morning Idea

A/N: Hey guys! I'm going to make Endeavor like a good father. Remeber this is an au, I know that in the anime he is mean, but I want to make him a good father in this story. I hope this makes more sense!

Shoto's POV

I woke up from my dream.. well more like a flash back.. I remembred that I went to Urarakas quinceañera and I was her main chambalan.. now that I think of it.. I now want to have one.. I went to my closet and changed to a shirt and shorts. I went downstairs and saw my sister, my brother and parents. I went to the kitchen and sat down, I wanted to asked the both my parents if I can have a quinceañera. So once my sibilings left I  looked at my parents while they were talking and drinking their coffee. I took a deep breaths and said, ¨Mom, dad? I want to have a quinceñera..¨ They both looked at me so confused. It was silent for 30 seconds, until my dad spoke. ¨You want to have a what?¨ My mom looked at me then at my dad. She then spoke,¨You want to have a quinceñera?¨ I nodded. ¨But why?¨ My father asked me, ¨Well.. my friend Uraraka had hers last month.. and I really want one..¨ My parents looked at eacher other then back at me. ¨We'll think about it.¨ My mother said, I smiled at both of them. ¨You're going to be late Shoto.¨ Oh! Right!¨ I quickly grabbed my stuff and left the house.

At school

Izuku's POV

As I go to class I only see everyone except Todoroki. I was so confused since I didn't see him. I sat down while class starts. I pulled out my journal and start to doodle on it. Mr. Aizawa came in with Eri. ¨Ok class today-¨he was cut off by Todoroki ¨Sorry I'm late Mr. Aizawa..¨ ¨Its ok Todoroki, just take your seat for we could get started in class today..¨ Todoroki nodded and took his seat. I looked at him with a confused face wondering why he was late ¨Hey.. umm.. Todoroki..?¨ I whispered. He looked at me and whispered, ¨Yes, Midoriya?¨ ¨Why did you came in late¨ I asked. He then responed with ¨Because-¨he was cut off by Mr. Aizawa ¨Do you two want to tell the whole class what you guys are talking about?¨ He asked. Both Todoroki's and I's shook our heads ¨No¨¨Ok then, pay attention.¨ ¨yes Mr. Aizawa¨ Both Todoroki and I said. I looked at Todoroki and he mouthed me ¨I'll tell you after class¨ I nodded and paid back attention to Mr. Aizawa.