chapter 1.

M: Fia wake up we have to be on the plane soonn!!!! Get upp!

F:mommmm I dont wanna leave

M: get up I dont care please we have to leave soon all the stuff is in the van get up and get in the car            Now!

F:ughhh

I get out of bed and go to brush my teeth and I looked like trash I just put my hair up and decided to text the group chat.

Text:
F:hey guys today's the day please kill me💀

TT my boo😘:whyyyyyy I don't want you to leave😭

Jazzy bear🥰:I'm about to jump in your van so you dont leave uss😭

F:I'm gonna miss you guys:(

TTmy boo🥰:you better not replace us!

F:girl please i will ft you guys everyday i could never replace you guys:,((

Jazzy bear😘:you better

End of text.

I set my phone down and I start getting ready to leave. I packed everything last night so all I need time headphones,my phone and my charger. I left out clothes last night so I can change today it was a pair of leggings and a sweatshirt.

 I left out clothes last night so I can change today it was a pair of leggings and a sweatshirt

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I walk downstairs and my mom was standing there waiting.

F: hey mom can we get coffee I need some.

M:maybe if you didn't take so long but I don't know maybe.

F:k

M:I'll be in the car ho to the bathroom one last time.

I go out to the car and my mom starts driving I put my headphones in and play music I look out the window for a little while till I hear my mom say my name.
I looked at her and realized we were at Starbucks I got what I usually got and then we got back on the road. LA here we come I guess.

I decided after like a hour to text the group chat they just got to school soo.

Text:
F:heyy lovess.

TT my boo🥰:I hate this hell hole why'd you have to leave is here with all these gross people💀😭

Jazzy bear😘: I really miss you already:,(

F: I miss you too 😭

TT my boo🥰: we are gonna come see you at some point and I can't wait.

Jazzy bear😘: I gtg mr.usssa is starting class🙄

F: bye love you!!

TT my boo🥰: bye!
End text.

I ended up falling asleep and went I woke up we where at the airport.

We walked in there and went through security. We finally got on the plane and where about to take off.

Give me idea's for the next chapters lol.doing this for fun.

New school <♡ONE DIRECTION जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें