Chapter 1: the coven

Your days at the coven house were fun and exciting, but the people there bored you. You knew everyone and everything going on, you wanted something new. As Zoe called the witches and warlocks down to the main hall she announced she had exciting news "today we are getting a new member, his name is Micheal Langdon and he is from Los Angeles, California!" All the girls were so excited and you were too, but something about his name sparked a memory in your mind. You know that name, but how?

//////////////

It was the next day. It was 12pm when he got to the house. When he entered everyone greeted him, he was so beautiful. Strawberry blonde hair, piercing blue hooded eyes, he wore ripped jeans and a loose shirt that showed his slim body. Then that's when it hit you, you've fucked him. 4 years ago when you visited LA you met this one boy named Micheal he lived in the famous murder house. You met at a store then went out to your car and did it with him. He was gentle and you still remember every single thing he did. How he touched you, how he spoke, what he wore.

As he made his over to you he looked at you up and down and smiled, his tongue hovering over his teeth. You blushed a little but it wasn't noticeable. Your heart rate was fast and you felt yourself almost sweating. No boy had ever made you feel like this.

After he got settled in and talked to everyone, expect you, he made his way over to the library. Of course you were sitting at the back. Your legs were crossed and you wore a Lacey black dress, a long cardigan, and black shoes.

As he walked over he sat down right next you. You could smell his sweet cologne and his hair was done perfectly. "Have we met?" He said looking you up and down again, making your body heat up.

"I don't think my name is Y/N. And yours, sorry I forgot?"You said you looked at him for a moment then returned to your book.

"Micheal. Micheal Langdon" he looked at your thighs then up to your breasts then to your lips. He was examining every part of your body.

"Nice to meet you" you turned him. He was still staring at you admiring you and it made you tense up.

A girl walked up to your table and sat down across from him. Her name was nicole Montgomery. She was Maddison Montgomery's cousin. She was a bitch and was always making you fall or embarrass you.

"Hello, my name is Nicole Montgomery" she said rubbing her foot up and down Micheals leg. He stiffened and glared at her. He said nothing to her, you could feel the embarrassment. She smiled at him and was still waiting for him to answer. "I'll leave you two alone." You said walking off.

As you were walking off you felt eyes on you. You turned around and saw he was looking at you his eyes glued to your dress.

//////////////

The next day you were on the outside steps smoking a cigarette, reading a book. Micheal walked up to you then sat down. "What are you reading" his voice was soft and it made u tingle. "Nothing really". You looked at him and made eye contact. "So rumor has it your the next supreme" you say laughing lightly.
"Yes I am my powers are developing faster than anyone else here" he said glaring at you.

"Yeah right, your a warlock" you said almost in a bitchy tone. He turned to you "I could kill you right now if I wanted to" he seemed angry and frustrated. "You don't have the balls to" you threw your cigarette down and walked off.

20 minutes later everyone was in class learning about the 7 seven wonders. As you were about to speak you felt a tight squeeze around your neck. Something was strangling you, you look around and then see Micheal, it was him. Zoe gave you a confused look and asked if you were okay.

The power pulled you out of your seat and against the wall, everyone was looking at you. You were so embarrassed and wanted to cry.

People were trying to help you down, but nothing would work. Then you slammed on the ground and class was cancelled.

You walked up to your room. You were mad and didn't want to see Micheal ever again. As you were turning your knob you heard him laugh as he walked right past you.

"What's your deal?" You said turning your head to him. "What are you talking about, my dear?" He said holding the knob of his door about to enter his room. Of course his room had to be right next to yours.

" I told you I'm the next supreme, but you didn't want to believe me" he said a dark glare, that burned through you.

You hated him and he hated you