Chapter 2: touch me!

The next day Zoe assigned everyone a project to due about one 7 wonder. You would be working in groups of 3. You prayed that you wouldn't get Micheal or Nicole. But fate did you wrong and you got both of them.

After class was dismissed you went to the library to study the 7th wonder which was given to you. As you sat down, Micheal and Nicole both sat down next you. "What do you guys want?" You asked, you wanted nothing to with them. "Could you maybe do this for us?" Nicole said in her usual bitchy tone. Micheal shook his head in agreement.

"Why would i do that?" You said. Even though you hated Micheal you could never stop thinking about him. You hated him but also craved him so badly. But you couldn't let him see that or know that.

"Because your the smart one here" Nicole said biting down on one finger looking at Micheal. He payed no attention to her and you liked it.

Before you could say anything Nicole got up and took micheals hand he followed her. As he was leaving he winked at you and smiled then ran off wijt nicole.

As you were heading up to your room you opened the door put your stuff on your bed and went to the bathroom. You and Michael shared a bathroom, but he never used it ever. You opened the door and saw Nicole pinned up against the wall and Micheal was dicking her down.

You slammed the door behind you. You thought you wouldn't care, but you were hurt. You didn't like how you were so jealous about it. You wanted him, but he was an absolute dick.

It was 9pm and you were finishing up the project they left you to do. You heard a quiet knock at your door. You walked over to get it and there he was. Micheal Langdon standing at your door, he was dressed in sweats and loose shirt. "Do you mind if I come in?" He said.

"Come right in" you said opening the door wider. He looked around your room, you couldn't stop staring at him. He was so angelic and peaceful, but there was this unexplained darkness that came to him too.

He sat down at your chair reading the project he looked impressed. "I was sitting there" you said annoyed. "Here" he said he pulled your waist and sat your down on his lap. You wanted to play hard to get so you tried getting off of him. He pulled you back down to him again this time one big soft hand on your waist and the other on the waist band of your sweats.

You tensed up as you felt him under you. You hated him, despised him, but at the same time you loved it. You loved his attention. He was drawing little circles around ur skin with his right hand. You gave him no attention.

He noticed that, he didn't like it at all "Why are you ignoring me, I know this is what you want" he said placing a soft kiss to your neck. You smiled and looked back at him.

"This is what you want, isn't it" you said positing yourself over him. You could feel him tense up under you.

He moved his hand up to your breast and whispered in your ear "Sorry for the incident today, I just crave your attention" he spoke smoothly making you want him, you wanted to be his.

"Is that why you keep following me around?" You said grabbing his hand and placing it to your cunt. A smirk spreaded around his lips.

He went under your pants and placed his hand on top of your lace underwear. He started touching you. It made you shiver. "I know you want me" he said sucking the skin around your neck.

You let out a whimper. He moved his hands under your panties and started touching your wet cunt. Your moaned quietly.

He made small circles to the top of your cunt and placed soft kisses around her neck. You grabbed his neck and kissed him. His lips were soft and plump. He placed his fingers into your wet cunt and pumped then up and down.

You whimpered and moaned loudly. "Shhh" he said placing dragging his free hand up from your waist to your throat, covering your mouth. You could feel him turning hard for you.

You felt his member rise under you while he was in you. His fingers knew exactly where to go. You were letting out crys and moaning his name. "Cum for me, do it my little slut" he said while he toying with you.

Your hips started to go with his fingers. He started letting out breathes and you could feel his hot breath against your neck. You bit your lip trying not to let out any moans.

"Do it, I said" he squeezed his hand around your throat. His fingers came out of you and started circling your clit. You moaned and your hips moved up and down against his huge member. "I'm gon" you said and you leaked all over his fingers.

He moaned in your ear you and you threw your head back on his shoulder. He grabbed your neck and turned you towards him kissing you gently and then your tongues meeting.

He broke the kiss "get up" he said forcing you by your throat to stand up. He licked his fingers with his free hand that were covered by you. He looked at you like a puppy his eyes wide and full of love.

He walked over to your door and just left. Like nothing happened.