Chapter 3: feel

When you woke up in the morning you could the regret. Why did you do that? With him, why him? He was rude and his ego was awful. But you couldn't deny his warm touch.

You dressed in a short shirt, and and oversized black jacket. You weren't the prettiest girl in the coven but you weren't bat shit ugly!

As you exited your room you saw him. He smiled at you and headed your way. He towered over and stared down at you "Good morning Y/N, did you sleep well?" He asked his hands wrapping around your waist.

You tugged away from his touch and walked away from him your thigh high tights caught his attention as you walked off. A naughty smirk formed on his face as you walked down the staircase.

As you walked down you wondered if he knew what happened between you guys 4 years ago. He defiantly has matured from then to now, how he looks, how he touched you. Last nights events just couldn't escape your mind. You wanted to do it again so badly, you hated to admit it but you craved his attention just like he craved yours.

////////////

As Cordelia called everyone down to the giant dining hall you hoped to see Micheal. You sat down at the end of table no one sat next to you until he came.

He pulled the chair out right next to you and sat down. You tried to not look at him to make it known you didn't want his attention, you didn't want to have it show how much you wanted him and needed him.

You heard his soft voice talking, but it wasn't to you, instead it was to Nicole. You could see him laughing with her and their thighs touching. You tried not to notice but you couldn't handle it. He was doing it on purpose to make you jealous, he wanted to see how badly you wanted him.

He slowly turned his head at you and a little smile formed on his face. You looked at him for a second then started conversation with Mallory. You wanted to leave why was he such a dick?

As you were about to pick up your water it spills all over you. It wasn't your fault it was him. He laughed, him and Nicole both glared at you. He did that whole incident last night just to see how much you wanted him to touch you.

Mallory handed you a napkin to clear off some of the water. As you were going to wipe it off your bare exposed thigh, he placed his warm hand on it. You looked at him like he was nothing. "How pathetic" you said in a low blunt tone.

He smiled and gripped your thigh hard. You almost lost breath and looked around to see if anyone noticed. Everyone was laughing and talking normally. "I'm the pathetic one? Your the one who didn't want me to leave your room last night, you stupid little slut" he said his words made you shiver and a pounding beat in your cunt.

"You just proved my point" he said chuckling to himself. You tried to move his hand off your thigh but he didn't let you, he used his powerful source to move your hand away. You looked at him rage in your eyes as he moved up your thigh.

He then found your cunt, it was pounding for his touch. He touched it over your black panties. You bit your lip looking at him nervously. "Can you not, you want me so bad, it's funny" he looked you up and down and slid his fingers past your panties and onto your soaked cunt.

He teased you. And ran his fingers up and down the side of your part. You breathed heavy not trying to make sound. He looked at you and then everyone else as he slipped two fingers in you again. You felt his warm presence in you. Your legs quivered as he whispered in your ear "why don't we go back to your room and finish where we left off?".

You've had enough of him you used your witch craft to get him out even though you didn't want it to end. The look in his eyes were filled with rage. You excused yourself and went back up to your bedroom.

As you walked up you could hear him and Nicole walking up the steps behind you. You walked faster and slammed the door behind you. You heard there laughs from his room, and then moans from Nicole. Rage full tears filled your eyes and you now really hated Micheal. You never wanted to speak to him again.